No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Scratch n' Sniff was hilarious too. Crackers Don't Matters was so totally wacky. I need to watch those episodes again now.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Oh, Scratch n' Sniff was hilarious too. Crackers Don't Matters was so totally wacky. I need to watch those episodes again now.
      There were a lot of great, wacky episodes with this show. They really knew how to pull off the incredible on Farscape.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        There were a lot of great, wacky episodes with this show. They really knew how to pull off the incredible on Farscape.
        Which is why I loved it so... and decided to share it with others.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Crais: Freeze! You're under arrest. You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney! If you cannot afford one, tough noogies! You can make one phone call! I recommend Trixie: 976-Triple 5-LOVE. Do you understand these rights as I have explained them to you?! Well do you, punk?!
          John: No
          Officer: Then I can't arrest you!

Comment

Which is why I loved it so... and decided to share it with others.
            Over the years, I too have turned a few of my friends on to the greatness of Farscape. I was a little nervous when I first introduced it to my wife, but was pleasantly surprised. She very quickly fell in love with the show. That was really great.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just finished Season 2! What a intense bunch of episodes at the end! Particularly the final four! I find myself loving EVERY character presented on the show, including Rygel! Except for Stark, he kinda came out of nowhere and seems quite different from the character I saw in season one.

Started Season Three also, with that cliffhanger in season two I couldn't stop there!
              Spoiler:
              Woah! The opening credits are drastically more different than I was expecting! Cool.

Comment

The opening music is better in later seasons, I think.
                sigpic

Comment

The opening music is better in later seasons, I think.
                  I loved how the opening credits changed throughout the seasons. It was a very nice progression.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I loved how the opening credits changed throughout the seasons. It was a very nice progression.
                    It was. It was interesting how John's story changed between seasons.
                    sigpic

Comment

It was. It was interesting how John's story changed between seasons.
                      If you look at Crichton in Season 1, and Crichton in Season 4, it is like looking at two totally different people. While the same at his core, John grew slightly insane as the seasons passed (for good reason), and a lot tougher. The creators of this show were really good at showing how events actually impact and change people.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If you look at Crichton in Season 1, and Crichton in Season 4, it is like looking at two totally different people. While the same at his core, John grew slightly insane as the seasons passed (for good reason), and a lot tougher. The creators of this show were really good at showing how events actually impact and change people.
                        That's true. Like his speech in PKW. Just made him more fun to watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's true. Like his speech in PKW. Just made him more fun to watch.
                          That part near the end you mean? I loved that.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That part near the end you mean? I loved that.
                            I want to watch the first episodes and PKW to compare sometime.

Yes, I mean that. I loved it too. So funny.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm only on the second disc of season three and just got finished with "...Different Destinations" and "Eat Me." And so far this season I'm really like the Scorpy in Crichton's head thing and how he is there but not nessecarily a problem.

Spoiler:
                              And I was shocked at the ending to "Eat Me" still having two Crichton's on board! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Comment

Oooh... what happens next is nuts.

Spoiler:
                                The head clone appears a whole lot for the rest of the season too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X