Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Also, always wondered what happend to M'Lee from Bone to Be Wild
    I always figured she ate a Peacekeeper or two before they killed her, though with Scorpy in charge he may not have.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      I always figured she ate a Peacekeeper or two before they killed her, though with Scorpy in charge he may not have.
      Oh, I think he would have had her killed. I am sure she took out quite a few soldiers first though.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I like to think M'Lee got put on a single transport ship, and in between trips to the big ol' command ship, she ate the crew. Including the pilot. Thus, having satiated her hunger, she was in a state of bliss... for all of two seconds before she remembered she had no idea how to pilot a PK transport ship, she had eaten the only person that could, and she was well and truly frelled. Then she crashed into a random meteor in the field thingie. The end.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          I like to think M'Lee got put on a single transport ship, and in between trips to the big ol' command ship, she ate the crew. Including the pilot. Thus, having satiated her hunger, she was in a state of bliss... for all of two seconds before she remembered she had no idea how to pilot a PK transport ship, she had eaten the only person that could, and she was well and truly frelled. Then she crashed into a random meteor in the field thingie. The end.
          lol!
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            LMAO! That is good.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was thinking more of M'Lee doing a good job of hiding on the Command Carrier and taking a person every couple days. With the population of those ships she'd never run out and the peacekeepers would be left wondering why their people keep disappearing.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                I was thinking more of M'Lee doing a good job of hiding on the Command Carrier and taking a person every couple days. With the population of those ships she'd never run out and the peacekeepers would be left wondering why their people keep disappearing.
                That, or she would have died of overeating.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Having just finished Peackeeper Wars and seen it all nothing makes more appreciative of Farscape. It seemed to have everything from comedy to serious issues.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Having just finished Peackeeper Wars and seen it all nothing makes more appreciative of Farscape. It seemed to have everything from comedy to serious issues.
                    Indeed! Farscape pretty much had it all. And the great thing is that the comics that are out now continue that, and well. I love having new adventures to read, even if it is only once a month.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

On the last disc of season four. Over so soon...
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

hope you got the Peacekeeper wars
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          hope you got the Peacekeeper wars
                          Same here. It is a can't miss IMO.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            On the last disc of season four. Over so soon...
                            Well there's always Peacekeepers Wars and the comics that pick up after Peacekeepers Wars. That and the Farscape novel House of Cards which from what I have read is the only good novel out of the three. I haven't read it yet but I think it takes place in season 2.
                            Last edited by planet_tv; 14 March 2011, 07:43 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Yes, I forgot about Peacekeeper Wars. I do have that.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Almost finished with Season Two, I'm moving kinda slow but I am just loving it! Scorpius is sooooo cooooool! Chiana is definitely becoming one of my favorites. Ben Browder's acting is amazing. This show is just getting better and better!

Spoiler:
                                Just finished the three parter dealing with Crichton getting married to the princess and being frozen in stone(Look at the Princess). Pretty neat stuff, I find Chiana and D'argo to be... odd as I guess I was wrong in my assumption D'argo thought Chiana as a daughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X