Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, great show!
    I should really get around to finishing it sometime ^^;

I actually bought the Peacekeeper Wars before having seen the show, it looked cool.
    And have yet to open it, because I just have to finish the rest of it first!
    Please tell me how awesome PKW is?
    Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
    My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
      Ah, great show!
      I should really get around to finishing it sometime ^^;

I actually bought the Peacekeeper Wars before having seen the show, it looked cool.
      And have yet to open it, because I just have to finish the rest of it first!
      Please tell me how awesome PKW is?
      IMO, extremely awesome. An excellent end to the Farscape story. Although, if you are into comics, it isn't really the end.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        IMO, extremely awesome. An excellent end to the Farscape story. Although, if you are into comics, it isn't really the end.
        Even if you aren't into comics (like myself), you might be interested in checking them out after you finish PKW. One day I was starving for more Farscape and said frell it, I'll try the comics. Good call on my part. Doubt I'll ever pick up a comic that isn't Farsape though.

Comment

Oh~ Comics huh? I will have to check this out.
          I love it when a show goes beyond the TV screen

Originally posted by Schmacky View Post
          Even if you aren't into comics (like myself), you might be interested in checking them out after you finish PKW. One day I was starving for more Farscape and said frell it, I'll try the comics. Good call on my part. Doubt I'll ever pick up a comic that isn't Farsape though.
          That's gotta say something about the comics then.
          I feel I may need to ask for a raise soon

My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

I hope you get it sooner than you think. Trust me, it was a wise investment.
            I hope so too,Priority much? *hopes*
            And i couldn't agree more.

Comment

IMO, the comics have just taken Farscape to a whole new level. I would love to see some of the stories they tell in the comics put into television format.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

IMO, the comics have just taken Farscape to a whole new level. I would love to see some of the stories they tell in the comics put into television format.
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe they will. Make them DVD movies.
                  I'm pretty sure they'll sell like wild fire.

Comment

Even if we never get anything else of Farscape on TV or in movie form, I certainly hope that the comic series can continue on for a very long time. IMO, there are still a lot of great stories left to tell.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Even if we never get anything else of Farscape on TV or in movie form, I certainly hope that the comic series can continue on for a very long time. IMO, there are still a lot of great stories left to tell.
                      sigpic

Comment

I made a Farscape vid, didn't know where to put it so I hope you all don't mind if I throw the link out there. It's called Can't Feel You and it's about Aeryn's struggles during the end of S3.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Schmacky View Post
                          I made a Farscape vid, didn't know where to put it so I hope you all don't mind if I throw the link out there. It's called Can't Feel You and it's about Aeryn's struggles during the end of S3.

Youtube
                          Thanks for posting, that's pretty good. Makes me want to watch those episdoes again.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                            Thanks for posting, that's pretty good. Makes me want to watch those episdoes again.
                            Did you really need a reason?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm almost through with my Farscape rewatch.

Started on January 28th and only have the PKW left to watch. Went by way too fast. Damn I miss this show.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Yeah, my recent rewatch went by way too fast. So I scaped my mom and did an immediate rewatch again. We're in mid S3.

Comment

Working...
                                X