Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Just finished season 1 of Farscape! It was fantastic! Can't wait to continue on to season 2. Chiana is awesome and Scorpious is quite the interesting villain.

It was very intriguing to find out that Zhaan is...kinda a plant.
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed Season 1. I hope your journey through Season 2 is equally enjoyable.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just finished season 1 of Farscape! It was fantastic! Can't wait to continue on to season 2. Chiana is awesome and Scorpious is quite the interesting villain.

Chiana is indeed awesome. Zhann is indeed a plant. Scorpius is indeed an interesting villian.

And it only. Gets. Better.

I love Farscape.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

If you think Scorpius is interesting now, they are only just getting started. He's one of the best villians of any show I've watched.

Can't wait for your reaction to Harvey!
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
          If you think Scorpius is interesting now, they are only just getting started. He's one of the best villians of any show I've watched.

Can't wait for your reaction to Harvey!
          THE best, IMO. Of any show I have seen.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

He is a great villian.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi , i am just getting into Farscape now, I just started watching season 2 ? any thoughts on the season thanks
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

It's my second favorite season. S3 is my fav.

I'm currently rewatching Farscape and am a couple of eps into S2.

And for me, Scorpy is the best villain ever.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                  It's my second favorite season. S3 is my fav.

I'm currently rewatching Farscape and am a couple of eps into S2.

And for me, Scorpy is the best villain ever.
                  No doubt about that. IMO, no one else even comes close.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I just started S4 and I'm finding Grazya to give Scorpious a run for his money in creepy
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Are there any forums that are dedicated to Farscape (like this one for Stargate) that are still fairly active?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmacky View Post
                        Are there any forums that are dedicated to Farscape (like this one for Stargate) that are still fairly active?
                        You could try Terra Firma.

It has activity, but I don't know how active as I don't generally read other boards other than once in a blue moon.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

I'd say 'Empire Strikes Back' Vader (the prequels pretty much ruined Darth Vader for me ) or Hannibal Lecter could come close...but Scorpius is cooler (and, at times, funny).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I just started S4 and I'm finding Grazya to give Scorpious a run for his money in creepy
                            While she was a great character in her own right, Grayza didn't have anything on Scorpius IMO.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

While she was a great character in her own right, Grayza didn't have anything on Scorpius IMO.
                              Scorpius was the mark of quality on the show. Firstly any episode with him in was epic. Secondly there is a distinct change in quality in the show, from pre Scorpius to post Scorpius. I mean most of season 1 was alright, some interesting episodes but nothing special imo, but then bang, end of season 1 you have Scorpy introduced and the show just takes off.

There were many elements that made Farscape great, not just Scopius, but for me he was the signal, yup this eps gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                                Scorpius was the mark of quality on the show. Firstly any episode with him in was epic. Secondly there is a distinct change in quality in the show, from pre Scorpius to post Scorpius. I mean most of season 1 was alright, some interesting episodes but nothing special imo, but then bang, end of season 1 you have Scorpy introduced and the show just takes off.

There were many elements that made Farscape great, not just Scopius, but for me he was the signal, yup this eps gonna be good.
                                Scorpius and Braca were just a hilarious duo.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X