Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    I love how Moya becomes a character and not just a ship.
    That adds so much more to the show

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Just started watching Farscape for the first time recently(thank to Amazon for having the complete series randomly cheap one day, I panicked and had to get it!), I am eight episodes in and I'm loving it! Puppets as characters is genius! So far I'm divied on who my favorite character is as I like them all so much! Although I think Aeryn Sun and D'Argo might my be most favorites at the moment. Crichton is fun to, I love his pop culture references.
      You have so many great episodes yet to come. Just enjoy the ride, my friend.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
        That adds so much more to the show
        It adds a lot.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          I love how Moya becomes a character and not just a ship.
          Me, too. The idea of a living ship is partly what attracted me to the show and kept me watching from the first episode.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
            Me, too. The idea of a living ship is partly what attracted me to the show and kept me watching from the first episode.
            They really made you feel for her too over the course of the show. You hated to see her in pain. I loved her relationship with Pilot.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              They really made you feel for her too over the course of the show. You hated to see her in pain. I loved her relationship with Pilot.
              Very much so.
              sigpic

Comment

This show was so good at creating characters you truly cared about. They all seemed so real in their own ways.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This show was so good at creating characters you truly cared about. They all seemed so real in their own ways.
                  It wasn't the show Aussies and Kiwis are just easy to care about

Comment

It wasn't the show Aussies and Kiwis are just easy to care about
                    Of course, I should have known that.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I need to watch the rest of season 4 soon. Poor Moya is being neglected.
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Just finished disc three of season one, and I loved getting to see D'Argo's backstory. I really felt sorry for the poor guy. Macron is a....well...not very nice(don't tell me if we get to see him or not, I'll find out ).

I'm really into this show now! It was funny to see Crichton acting like a bounty hunter in "Till the Blood Runs Clear." I liked seeing more of the Delvians in "Rhapsody in Blue," the whole red eye thing is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Just finished disc three of season one, and I loved getting to see D'Argo's backstory. I really felt sorry for the poor guy. Macron is a....well...not very nice(don't tell me if we get to see him or not, I'll find out ).

I'm really into this show now! It was funny to see Crichton acting like a bounty hunter in "Till the Blood Runs Clear." I liked seeing more of the Delvians in "Rhapsody in Blue," the whole red eye thing is cool.
                          Glad to see you are enjoying things so far. It really does grow on you, doesn't it? Before you even realize it, you are very wrapped up in things.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

D'Argo's my favourite character of the series such good acting

Comment

D'Argo's my favourite character of the series such good acting
                              He certainly was a great character. Really, they all were.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

He certainly was a great character. Really, they all were.
                                That's what made the show so special (at least for me). All these really great characters getting imersed in adventure after adventure.

I'm a character person and here was a show that was all about the characters. And not just the main 1 or 2 characters, but all the various lifeforms on the show.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X