Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    And me with no money.
    You are sadly not alone there. But, I can't really complain. I already own all of Farscape on DVD.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      You are sadly not alone there. But, I can't really complain. I already own all of Farscape on DVD.
      Got the same problem...
      Would love to get the box set, even though I already own all of Farscape on DVD too. Never seen the Farscape Undressed special and the episode "Re-Union"
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        Got the same problem...
        Would love to get the box set, even though I already own all of Farscape on DVD too. Never seen the Farscape Undressed special and the episode "Re-Union"
        Nothing special about 'Re-union', I think. (If memory serves, it's basically the episode on Litigara, the lawyer planet, for season 2, I think, but when it was still supposed to be the season premiere)
        Farscape Undressed, tho', is kinda nice (it's basically a recap in preparation for Season 3, if memory serves...heh, I'm almost done w/ my Firefly and 2-season + movies re-watch for Stargate, so it's almost time for another Farscape re-watch ).

As for owning another set: I have the more recent complete series box, but if I had cash to spare, and the items weren't too expensive, I'd like to get my hands on the earlier 'Starburst' set (that has extras not in the new one, right?).

Oh, and weren't there also new commentaries for the more recent set?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
          Oh, and weren't there also new commentaries for the more recent set?
          I thought the only thing new (other than the lower price) was Farscape Undressed.

I love the commentaries by Ben and Claudia (and David). I think Farscape is the only show or movie I've listened to the commentaries more than once.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
            I thought the only thing new (other than the lower price) was Farscape Undressed.

I love the commentaries by Ben and Claudia (and David). I think Farscape is the only show or movie I've listened to the commentaries more than once.
            The commentaries were indeed really great. I usually don't listen to those things that often, but I was very happy I did with Farscape.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I did some checking and on my Starburst dvds, I have a total of 30 commentaries, however Amazon.com listing for the new Complete Box Set says 31 commentaries. So if anyone has this new set can we compare? I'm wondering if that is true or a misprint and if true what is the extra commentary.

S1 -14
              S2 - 5
              S3 - 8
              S4 - 3
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

I just checked (it's a good thing they listed down how many commentaries per case/season there is ): Season 3 has 9 commentaries (so that's one more than the Starburst set, I guess).

On a related note: I just started another re-watch.
                (I really need to buy more DVDs, or BluRay discs if I ever get around to getting a PS3 )
                This stuff doesn't get old.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                  I just checked (it's a good thing they listed down how many commentaries per case/season there is ): Season 3 has 9 commentaries (so that's one more than the Starburst set, I guess).

On a related note: I just started another re-watch.
                  (I really need to buy more DVDs, or BluRay discs if I ever get around to getting a PS3 )
                  This stuff doesn't get old.
                  Enjoy the re-watch.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If you really thought about it, what Farscape episode would you say you have probably watched the most? For me, it would probably be Season 2's "Won't Get Fooled Again".
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

'Won't Get Fooled Again" is my favourite episode. So funny!
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

If you really thought about it, what Farscape episode would you say you have probably watched the most? For me, it would probably be Season 2's "Won't Get Fooled Again".
                        I think it would be 'Crackers Don't Matter'.
                        That or 'Out Of Their Minds'.
                        sigpic

Comment

I tend to watch them in order or at least large groups, so I don't think I've watched 1 ep much more than the others. But as a group I think I've watched Bringing Home the Beacon thru We're So Screwed Part 3 (end of season 4) slightly more than others.
                          sigpic

Comment

There are just so many great episodes, aren't there?
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i have watched die me dichotomy the most because i love that episode.
                              sigpic
                              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

There are just so many great episodes, aren't there?

And even the not-so-good episodes (of which, IMHO, there are only a few) have some nice/great bits in them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X