Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Personally, I can't pick a favorite though. There were so many great instances to choose from.
    I pretty much have to agree with this. Lots of great quotes, used at the 'right time' (some would be downright cheesy, otherwise ).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
      I pretty much have to agree with this. Lots of great quotes, used at the 'right time' (some would be downright cheesy, otherwise ).
      Farscape always had great timing.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

As did Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
            As did Stargate
            SG-1, definitely. Farscape and SG-1 will probably always be my two favorite shows.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

SG-1, definitely. Farscape and SG-1 will probably always be my two favorite shows.
              Mine as well. I need to watch Stargate SG-1 from the beginning soon.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Mine as well. I need to watch Stargate SG-1 from the beginning soon.
                I did that last month, just about to finish watching all of Farscape again. I am up to the 2nd last episode then the peacekeeper wars.

Correction just finished it. Hurray for mini-D
                Last edited by hart37; 06 December 2010, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Has anybody of you seen the last episode (2.10) of the show Community (on NBC)? Cause one of the main characters (Abed), who's a TV and movie geek, discussed his theory of Farscape on the show!
                  Great to see that Farscape gets mentioned in other shows Stargate got mentioned too.
                  sigpic
                  My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                    Has anybody of you seen the last episode (2.10) of the show Community (on NBC)? Cause one of the main characters (Abed), who's a TV and movie geek, discussed his theory of Farscape on the show!
                    Great to see that Farscape gets mentioned in other shows Stargate got mentioned too.
                    What was his theory of Farscape?
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I want it to be this so badly
                      Einstein: Time.
                      John Crichton: Flies.
                      John Crichton: Bandits.
                      John Crichton: Wounds all heals.
                      John Crichton: [sings] Rosemary and...
                      John Crichton: Time ends.

Comment

Abed's Theory about Farscape (Quote from the Community episode 2.10 "Mixology Certification"):
                        "The wormhole Crichton fell through crosses not only space but also time. Which would suggest that the Sebaceans are the future humans and Crichton is longing for a planet (Earth) that no longer exists. Which makes sense, what kind of wormhole would only move from one place to another within the same galaxy on the same day."

Another quote from the same episode:
                        "The 1st season when you watch it the second time is better than the 3rd season and the 4th season when you watch it a fifth time is equal to..."

And another one:
                        "Was Scorpius half Scarren/half Peacekepper? Frell yeah!"
                        sigpic

Comment

That is great that Farscape got that much said about it like that. A writer for that episode must really have liked this show.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

One of the funniest things on the show was Season 2, when Crichton seemed to start going insane and how he did(temporalily). It would have been even cooler if Harvey wasn't a neural clone, but just a hallucination. Then there was Harvey. I don't think Sci-Fi has ever created a weirder person than Harvey. Scorpius was also cool, but he can't beat his own clone! Talyn was the most awesome ship ever and I think maybe, when in the future watch Farscape Season 3, maybe I should'nt watch Moya Episodes cos Crichton, D'Argo, Chiana and Jool weren't a good mix. They were driving each other nuts, they were driving Pilot nuts, they were driving me nuts... That was funny when Stark became Talyn's Pilot. Yet when they separated, I felt there was so not many members on Talyn:Crichton, Crais, Aeryn, Rygel and Stark, and that's it. However, it would have been even more awesome when Talyn wouldn't have rejoined Moya. I can already imagine the Trio of Crais, Aeryn and Rygel...
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

One of my favourite episodes was Revenging Angel with the cartoon animation. I found myself laughing at it like I was watching the loony toons, although Chriton was pretty loony by then

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                                One of my favourite episodes was Revenging Angel with the cartoon animation. I found myself laughing at it like I was watching the loony toons, although Chriton was pretty loony by then
                                That's also one of my favs, one of the funniest Farscape episodes ever. They really emulated the road runner cartoons very well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X