• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andron View Post
    I'm now up to Revenging Angel, love how wacky this episode is
    it is indeed very wacky but a very good episode

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
      I'm now up to Revenging Angel, love how wacky this episode is
      Definitely one of my many favorites. I can't even fathom how many times I have watched that episode.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Definitely one of my many favorites. I can't even fathom how many times I have watched that episode.
        i cant even fathom how many times uv seen every episode of farscape my friend

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
          i cant even fathom how many times uv seen every episode of farscape my friend
          Yeah, that is true.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just love the giant pencil!!

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

This evening, in-between my football watching, the wife and I watched "Natural Election". She really liked it, but thought for sure John would be voted Moya's Captain. Still, she did like D'Argo as the choice. The end kind of crushed her though (she was hoping a reconciliation between John and Aeryn was soon on the way).
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

She really liked it, but thought for sure John would be voted Moya's Captain.
                That's what I thought, too, when I first watched it.

The end kind of crushed her though (she was hoping a reconciliation between John and Aeryn was soon on the way)
                I can't imagine how she'll react by the end of the next episode.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                  That's what I thought, too, when I first watched it.

I can't imagine how she'll react by the end of the next episode.
                  Tell me about it. Should be interesting to see how she reacts to that.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This evening, in-between my football watching, the wife and I watched "Natural Election". She really liked it, but thought for sure John would be voted Moya's Captain. Still, she did like D'Argo as the choice. The end kind of crushed her though (she was hoping a reconciliation between John and Aeryn was soon on the way).
                    I was surprised, but then thought it over, and thought it was rather logical.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                      I was surprised, but then thought it over, and thought it was rather logical.
                      It was a good choice. At least, as long as he wasn't in Hyper Rage.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Rockne S O'Bannon tweets about Farscape comics and webisodes
                        http://scifiwire.com/2010/02/frell-f...creator-te.php

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                          Rockne S O'Bannon tweets about Farscape comics and webisodes
                          http://scifiwire.com/2010/02/frell-f...creator-te.php
                          It kind of sucks that the webisodes seem to be stuck in limbo right now, but I am really enjoying the comics. So, I will take what I can get.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I finished Season 4 tonight, again.

That good-bye between John and his father gets me teary-eyed every time.
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Hi Farscapers

I made some siglines today...feel free to snurch if you like them

sigpic

Comment

That is pretty funny Bekki, that two out of three of those are from "John Quixote". My wife and I just watched that this evening. She thought it was so crazy, but loved it. She loves how "out there" Farscape can be at times.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X