No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just started watching Farscape and finished season one. I am so hooked.................
    sigpic

Comment

Reached the end of season 2, great cliffhanger
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        just started watching Farscape and finished season one. I am so hooked.................
        Nice to hear that! You are in for quite the wild ride.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
          Reached the end of season 2, great cliffhanger
          Indeed it was. Farscape was always great at season finales.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, the wife and I watched quite a few episodes today. We got through "I-Yensch, You-Yensch", and both parts of "Into the Lion's Den" She loved all 3, and really can't wait to see how this season ends. I think it will kind of break her heart a little at the end of "Dog With Two Bones", but we shall see.

She was very sad to see Crais and Talyn sacrifice themselves at the end of "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", but she understood they had no other choice. She couldn't believe that Crais had come that far as a character.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, I was right. "Dog With Two Bones" really tore my wife up. The whole bit with John and Aeryn brought her to tears a bit, especially when he found out about the pregnancy after she had left. We were only going to watch that episode, but she said she'd kill me if I didn't pop in Season 4. So, we watched the season premiere, "Crichton Kicks" too.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Well, I was right. "Dog With Two Bones" really tore my wife up. The whole bit with John and Aeryn brought her to tears a bit, especially when he found out about the pregnancy after she had left. We were only going to watch that episode, but she said she'd kill me if I didn't pop in Season 4. So, we watched the season premiere, "Crichton Kicks" too.
                Not even married a year yet and she's already threatening to kill you.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  Not even married a year yet and she's already threatening to kill you.
                  Oh, she was doing that before we even got married. She's feisty - just my kind of woman.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yesterday was a very relaxing day. The wife and I lounged around most of the day, and ended up watching both "What Was Lost" episodes. She is starting to love how nutty Noranti can be, and hated how much John is being manipulated by various forms of drugs. I told her this isn't the half of things to come.

At this rate, we will fly through this final season. But, a lot of our shows are coming back from hiatus. So, that may slow our progression down at least a little bit.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just watched "What Was Lost" today, too. I love the connection that's made with Earth. And, of course, Elack's final heroic act is always surely felt.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                        I just watched "What Was Lost" today, too. I love the connection that's made with Earth. And, of course, Elack's final heroic act is always surely felt.
                        Indeed it is. Such noble, loyal creatures.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I almost couldn't believe it, but the wife wanted to watch more this evening. So we actually got through "Lava's a Many Splendored Thing" and "Promises". She liked both episodes, but really enjoyed "Promises".

She was waiting for Aeryn to finally come back, but couldn't believe that she brought Scorpius with her. She is not quite sure how she feels about Scorpius being onboard Moya now for pretty much the remainder of the season (I spoiled her slightly). She loved John's confrontation with Aeryn at the end of the episode about the pregnancy, and can't wait to see where things go from here.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I almost couldn't believe it, but the wife wanted to watch more this evening. So we actually got through "Lava's a Many Splendored Thing" and "Promises". She liked both episodes, but really enjoyed "Promises".

She was waiting for Aeryn to finally come back, but couldn't believe that she brought Scorpius with her. She is not quite sure how she feels about Scorpius being onboard Moya now for pretty much the remainder of the season (I spoiled her slightly). She loved John's confrontation with Aeryn at the end of the episode about the pregnancy, and can't wait to see where things go from here.
                            EVIL!!!! Terrible evil!

I am kidding, of course.

Mm, I go through my seasons slowly, and I'm been dividing my attention between BSG: Season 3, Stargate SG-1, and Farscape. SO I am now at Farscape Season 2.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Yeah, we have been watching quite a few as of late. I am just glad she seems to be enjoying things as much as she has. It is so great to be able to share a show with her that I care so much about.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm now up to Revenging Angel, love how wacky this episode is
                                sigpic
                                My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Working...
                                X