X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Nope - never happened!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Living in denial, I see. It is okay, I am sure you are not alone.
    wat never happened?i have no idea wat u guys are talking about...PKW had nothing sad in it!!!no one dies!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      I cried when Zhaan died. Why do I cry when my favourite characters die!?!?
      I have the same prob, well I'm not good in seeing people die!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
      http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
        wat never happened?i have no idea wat u guys are talking about...PKW had nothing sad in it!!!no one dies!!!!!!!!!!
        Isn't time supposed to heal wounds?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i only finished the series in may...so its still pretty fresh aight!?lol

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            i only finished the series in may...so its still pretty fresh aight!?lol
            It's alright. Trust me, it still hurts some of us too. He went out a hero though.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, tonight my wife and I watched "Liars, Guns and Money Part 2 : With Friends Like These...". She really liked it, and hated not being able to stay up for Part 3. But, it is back to work tomorrow after two weeks off for our wedding. Hopefully we will get to watch Part 3 soon.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

They get reopened each time you re-watch.
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

They get reopened each time you re-watch.
                  Exactly! I'm still living in denial about D'Argo's (supposed) death...
                  sigpic
                  My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

D'ARRRRGO!

He was... IS awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                      D'ARRRRGO!

He was... IS awesome.
                      Yes, he was. And he went out a true hero IMO, saving those who had become family to him. And when little D'Argo (Deke) grows up, hopefully he will do justice to the name he was given.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, tonight we watched the last two amazing episodes of Season 2. We were going to just watch "Liars, Guns and Money Part 3", but she said she had to see the finale too. Now she wishes she had waited, because we won't get a chance to watch another for at least a couple days. She couldn't believe how Season 2 ended.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, tonight we watched the last two amazing episodes of Season 2. We were going to just watch "Liars, Guns and Money Part 3", but she said she had to see the finale too. Now she wishes she had waited, because we won't get a chance to watch another for at least a couple days. She couldn't believe how Season 2 ended.
                          You're going to make here wait after seeing the end of Die Me Dichotomy!! - I think that might be grounds for a divorce.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

As I recall, "Time wounds all heels." God I love Farscape!
                            sigpic

Comment

You're going to make here wait after seeing the end of Die Me Dichotomy!! - I think that might be grounds for a divorce.
                              She had to get to bed (gets up real early). And we are busy the next couple of evenings. Hey, at least she doesn't have to wait as long as some of us had to when watching it live.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I came to the end of Season 1 today...but I can't go onto Season 2 yet as I don't have it yet, so I'm just gonna have to suffer withdrawal symptoms until I do (apart from rewatching some of the episodes of course). How I've loved watching most of these episodes for the first time though, it's been great
                                Newly liberated multi-thunker
                                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                                Julia xx

Comment

Working...
                                X