Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cy'Lan View Post
    Aeryn Sun was a great character and Scorpie was one hell of a bad guy, and who couldn't get kick out of Rygel?
    Welcome to FarscapeLand!!!

I loved that they made Rygel this full fledged character. In the beginning he was kind of a jerk, but he grew thru the show and now I can't imagine it without him.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

There will always be a special place for Farscape in my heart! It was the most unique and most special science fiction show ever made.
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        There will always be a special place for Farscape in my heart! It was the most unique and most special science fiction show ever made.
        I'll drink to that, my friend.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, tonight my girl began her Season 2 experience. We watched "Mind The Baby". She really enjoyed it, but hated when Talyn started firing on Moya. She also couldn't believe that he chose Crais, and took off with him. One thing she really loved though, was how the episode ended with John and Aeryn. I am sure most of you know what I mean. How close they have grown.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I will always have a special place in my heart for that little Hynerian.
            i just wanna give Rygel one huge hug!!! I love him so much!!! (only after John though )

Well, tonight my girl began her Season 2 experience. We watched "Mind The Baby". She really enjoyed it, but hated when Talyn started firing on Moya. She also couldn't believe that he chose Crais, and took off with him. One thing she really loved though, was how the episode ended with John and Aeryn. I am sure most of you know what I mean. How close they have grown.
            the john/aeryn relationship is my favorite aspect of the show. I just loved watching them. And come to think of it, the amazing part is, them getting together didn't take away from the show, it just added to its beauty. I just love that about Farscape.
            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
              i just wanna give Rygel one huge hug!!! I love him so much!!! (only after John though )

the john/aeryn relationship is my favorite aspect of the show. I just loved watching them. And come to think of it, the amazing part is, them getting together didn't take away from the show, it just added to its beauty. I just love that about Farscape.
              My fiancee loved Rygel's reaction in "Mind The Baby" when he first saw John, D'Argo, and Aeryn alive. It was priceless.

I did warn her though about John and Aeryn's relationship. It is a bit of a bumpy one at times (putting it mildly).
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My fiancee loved Rygel's reaction in "Mind The Baby" when he first saw John, D'Argo, and Aeryn alive. It was priceless.

I did warn her though about John and Aeryn's relationship. It is a bit of a bumpy one at times (putting it mildly).
                that it was Rygel just brings so much comedy to the show. I get mad at him a times, but i love him anyway.

oh, and my sister's reaction to Rygel was just priceless. I was watching an episode, and she came into my room, and Rygel was on screen. She was screaming "YOU LOVE A PUPPET!!??" so so funny

i have cried so many times just over the john/aeryn relationship. It was so heart-wrenching, but in the end, they just love each other so much and that's so beautiful.
                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                  that it was Rygel just brings so much comedy to the show. I get mad at him a times, but i love him anyway.

oh, and my sister's reaction to Rygel was just priceless. I was watching an episode, and she came into my room, and Rygel was on screen. She was screaming "YOU LOVE A PUPPET!!??" so so funny

i have cried so many times just over the john/aeryn relationship. It was so heart-wrenching, but in the end, they just love each other so much and that's so beautiful.
                  In the end, even with everything each of them went through, their love conquered all.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I agree, it's the story that was so great/ sorry is stil great! I just saw Nerve again!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                    http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

In the end, even with everything each of them went through, their love conquered all.
                      I so agree, their relationship was the very core of Farscape! (as you can see in my signature )

I'll drink to that, my friend.
                      Cheers mate
                      Last edited by Andron; 20 August 2009, 03:50 AM.
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I love Farscape, it's one of my other favourite shows Recently I bought the Season 1 DVD boxset for £30 on Amazon - bargain! The episode "Through The Looking Glass" is one of my favourites - I actually found myself reacting to each different version of Moya in kind of the same way to Crichton (ie. I felt like I'd gone deaf in the blue version). One of my favourite parts of that episode is when he finds Rygel in the yellow section and he's laughing, then Crichton starts to laugh - and then later on when Chiana goes there. Their laughter is infectious! It's a great ending to the episode as well, when the crew are all sat round the table eating and laughing
                        Newly liberated multi-thunker
                        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                        Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                          I love Farscape, it's one of my other favourite shows Recently I bought the Season 1 DVD boxset for £30 on Amazon - bargain! The episode "Through The Looking Glass" is one of my favourites - I actually found myself reacting to each different version of Moya in kind of the same way to Crichton (ie. I felt like I'd gone deaf in the blue version). One of my favourite parts of that episode is when he finds Rygel in the yellow section and he's laughing, then Crichton starts to laugh - and then later on when Chiana goes there. Their laughter is infectious! It's a great ending to the episode as well, when the crew are all sat round the table eating and laughing

I agree. I kinda adore the ending. Good team bonding there.

Hahahaha! I love the laughing bit too!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                            I agree. I kinda adore the ending. Good team bonding there.

Hahahaha! I love the laughing bit too!
                            Rygel telling jokes and singing was absolutely hilarious. I definitely adore that episode.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This evening my girl and I watched "Vitas Mortis". She enjoyed the episode, especially when Rygel got caught in that hole in Moya. Great stuff!
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This evening my girl and I watched "Vitas Mortis". She enjoyed the episode, especially when Rygel got caught in that hole in Moya. Great stuff!
                                that really was absolutley hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X