No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a very good 3-parter. I'm with fifth, I prefer to watch all 3 together.

Yeah, Scorpy is total badass! But you kinda love him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
      That was a very good 3-parter. I'm with fifth, I prefer to watch all 3 together.

Yeah, Scorpy is total badass! But you kinda love him anyway.
      That quality is one of the things I love about his character. And Wayne Pygram pulled it off so convincingly.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        When at all possible, I like to watch all three parts at the same time. I love being able to watch a full story. Especially one as good as this one was.
        And, usually I would. But, I'm still doing my one episode a week in the way that FOX should have shown them during syndication. Also, I recently loaned my PKW to a friend who's been really wanting to see it. So, I need to stretch out the episodes I have left a little bit until I get it back.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
          And, usually I would. But, I'm still doing my one episode a week in the way that FOX should have shown them during syndication. Also, I recently loaned my PKW to a friend who's been really wanting to see it. So, I need to stretch out the episodes I have left a little bit until I get it back.
          I bet that can't be easy some days.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

OMg i love farscape! tehe just found this little thread a little while ago ^^ *waves* hiya ppl

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
            sigpic

Comment

that's why i'm glad that i was able to find them on the internet, and watch as many as possible at a time. Farscape is so addicting, and i love it!
              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I agree with you! farscape is FRELLING addicting!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I look at it this way: FarScape is my reward for making it through another week. It gives me something to look forward to at the end of each week.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                    I look at it this way: FarScape is my reward for making it through another week. It gives me something to look forward to at the end of each week.
                    That is a really good way to look at it. I still don't think I would have the willpower to just watch one though.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                      Firstly, welcome to the thread.

And as for Farscape being addicting, let's be clear, it is one addiction that doesn't need intervention or treatment. It is a good addiciton.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That is a really good way to look at it. I still don't think I would have the willpower to just watch one though.
                        And as for Farscape being addicting, let's be clear, it is one addiction that doesn't need intervention or treatment. It is a good addiciton.
                        I second both of those statements......who needs caffeine when we have farscape
                        CARTER:
                        You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by AustrALIEN View Post
                          I second both of those statements......who needs caffeine when we have farscape
                          I love Farscape, don't get me wrong. But this man will never bash caffeine.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Firstly, welcome to the thread.

its the only addiction that requires an intervention in the sense that....the intervention is to cure those you are not addicted to the toal badass awesomeness of Farscape

hell yeah it is

Comment

There are still so many farscape episodes i need to see! ARG! LOL Why must the boxsets be so expensive?!?! *wah* lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

There are still so many farscape episodes i need to see! ARG! LOL Why must the boxsets be so expensive?!?! *wah* lol
                                There really is nothing like experiencing this show for the first time. Relish the fact that you have more to see, for the first time. And as for the expensive boxsets, why not wait for the megaset release in November? And if that is way more than what you are looking to get, they will be releasing each season individually as well. Maybe these new releases will be a bit more affordable for you.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X