Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpyDude View Post
    I'm watching 4x12 'Kansas' right now and I'm loling hard.
    I always have to watch "Kansas" and "Terra Firma" together. I just can't watch them apart.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Nusku View Post
      I'm watching through Farscape from start to end again. The last episode was: Season 3 - Episode 4 - Self-Inflicted Wounds Part II: Wait for the Wheel.

Bizarrely I couldn't remember how Zhaan died or how Jool came into it until I saw it!

Man, this stuff never gets old, I loves it.
      No, it doesn't get old at all. I can watch Farscape over and over, and enjoy it as much every single time.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I always have to watch "Kansas" and "Terra Firma" together. I just can't watch them apart.
        Same here! LOL! I adore those eps!

Yes. No. Bite me.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
          Same here! LOL! I adore those eps!

Yes. No. Bite me.

Chiana, Rygel, D'Argo, and Noranti are also hilarious at times in those episodes. It was great to finally see them out of their element.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hi everyone Newbie here...but not a newbie to Farscape!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the series. It definitely never gets old. I am rewatching right now as well...and it has aged very well. You almost don't even realize it is 10 years old. It will continue to be timeless. It was a rare and very special series...nothing else has ever been produced like it...with the puppets and animatronics and seriously great SFX for a TV production for it's time.... brilliant writing that was both highly dramatic but had great bits of humor that didn't diminish the dire situation they were in. I just love the series and hope they can bring it back to full blown series after the webisodes.
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              Hi everyone Newbie here...but not a newbie to Farscape!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the series. It definitely never gets old. I am rewatching right now as well...and it has aged very well. You almost don't even realize it is 10 years old. It will continue to be timeless. It was a rare and very special series...nothing else has ever been produced like it...with the puppets and animatronics and seriously great SFX for a TV production for it's time.... brilliant writing that was both highly dramatic but had great bits of humor that didn't diminish the dire situation they were in. I just love the series and hope they can bring it back to full blown series after the webisodes.
              OMG I know you! Hahhha! Off CBO. Hello.

Well anyhow, I agree with everything you've said. And I don't believe it's 10 years old. Timeless, always. I love it so much!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                HI Squirrely
                sigpic

Comment

Indeed, welcome to the thread, squirrely1. I think most of us would love for this show to return to TV. We will just have to wait and see what happens. For now though, I am thoroughly enjoying the comics they have been releasing. Have you read any of them?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think the fact that Farscape has a panel at this year's Comic Con is reason enough to hope for some great news.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                      I think the fact that Farscape has a panel at this year's Comic Con is reason enough to hope for some great news.
                      As do I. I just don't want to get ahead of myself.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
                        I am impatiently waiting for my online friend to get back from Comic Con to tell me all about it.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Yeah, I hope someone can video the panel! *crosses fingers* I'm sure someone's gonna ask about the webisodes (which I would love, but I'm not gonna watch them without Ben or Claudia)

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                            I am impatiently waiting for my online friend to get back from Comic Con to tell me all about it.
                            You do know it doesn't start until Wednesday Night and the FS panel isn't until Friday morning. The con doesn't end until Sunday. Go watch some FS to pass the time.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                              Yeah, I hope someone can video the panel! *crosses fingers* I'm sure someone's gonna ask about the webisodes (which I would love, but I'm not gonna watch them without Ben or Claudia)

This is just my opinion and I'm in no way attacking anyone or being negative. Please do not read more into it than is there, just my opinion. Agree or disagree, but please respect it. I respect yours just don't agree with it.

I think anything FS related with or without the original cast will be AWESOME. I fear the more people (no offense) like you voice the "If Ben & Claudia aren't involved" attitude, the chances are we won't get anything more from the FS creators since so many fans (again, no offense) seem to think that FS is all about Ben and Claudia's characters. It never was for me. For me it was about John's journey, with Aeryn and the REST OF THE GANG by his side. Trying their best to do the right thing and not always succeeding.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                You do know it doesn't start until Wednesday Night and the FS panel isn't until Friday morning. The con doesn't end until Sunday. Go watch some FS to pass the time.
                                Yeah I had my weekends messed up. But now I have to wait a whole week. But I've got Torchwood S3 to keep me at least a little occupied this week.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X