Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    I wish someone had warned me before I bought them. Now I keep them because they're part of my all things FS related collection.
    That is the exact reason I do not regret buying the other two. They are a part of Farscape.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just got done watching "Won't Get Fooled Again" a little while ago. I really can't get enough of that episode. So well done.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just watched the end of S2 and I cried...again. Damn Claudia. On to S3 aka "Season of Death".
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I just got done watching "Terra Firma".

I'm well into the last leg of my second real journey through the series.

(First being through Netflix. Not counting the journey I took with the show in syndication, since FOX didn't exactly show it in a straight line.)
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I just got done re-watching the entire series (including PKW) again and I had forgotten how much I loved the show (and miss it!) I originally watched it back when it aired but hadn't seen it since.

I don't have a lot of free time but when I did, it was spent on the re-watch and I don't regret a minute of it. Made me laugh, made me cry, made me spit Coca-Cola out of my nose. LOL.

I really wish I could find the DVD's cheaper over here in the States as I would enjoy having real copies of the show. Bummer.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
              I just got done re-watching the entire series (including PKW) again and I had forgotten how much I loved the show (and miss it!) I originally watched it back when it aired but hadn't seen it since.

I don't have a lot of free time but when I did, it was spent on the re-watch and I don't regret a minute of it. Made me laugh, made me cry, made me spit Coca-Cola out of my nose. LOL.

I really wish I could find the DVD's cheaper over here in the States as I would enjoy having real copies of the show. Bummer.
              I wish you could too. You and a lot of others are in the same boat, my friend. I was one of the lucky ones able to complete my collection while they were still reasonably affordable.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post

I never saw it when it aired, but I did luck out when I bought the DVDs and was able to get most of S1 before it went out of print and skyrocketed.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm just about to start a rewatch of the series today.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    I'm just about to start a rewatch of the series today.
                    Enjoy, my friend.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Enjoy, my friend.
                      Thank you! I just finished watching the premiere and I, E.T. Wow, it's interesting going back and looking at how it all started. Aeryn especially was so awkward and brusque in social interactions. I continue to be amazed at what a talented actress Claudia is - creating two such very different characters in Aeryn and Vala.

And Zhaan - it's too bad Virginia Hey couldn't have stayed with the show, because she was a great character.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        Thank you! I just finished watching the premiere and I, E.T. Wow, it's interesting going back and looking at how it all started. Aeryn especially was so awkward and brusque in social interactions. I continue to be amazed at what a talented actress Claudia is - creating two such very different characters in Aeryn and Vala.

And Zhaan - it's too bad Virginia Hey couldn't have stayed with the show, because she was a great character.
                        Yeah, seeing those early episodes is something special to me. And luckily, I will be re-starting my re-watch very soon. My fiancee is interested in giving it a shot, after just finishing all of SG-1 with me. We watched all ten seasons and both SG-1 movies in about two years together.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, tonight my fiancee began her Farscape journey. She seemed to enjoy the premiere episode, so that is a plus. I love sharing this great show with her.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Yeah, seeing those early episodes is something special to me. And luckily, I will be re-starting my re-watch very soon. My fiancee is interested in giving it a shot, after just finishing all of SG-1 with me. We watched all ten seasons and both SG-1 movies in about two years together.
                            That's awesome.

I'm dying to get my wife to watch, but she is as turned off by Farscape as anything, I don't think it's in the cards.

Comment

I'm well into S4 now of my rewatch and after watching S3 I realized (again) just how underused and appreciated Jool was. Yes I know that scream of her's was annoying, but dudes, it melted METAL. How cool is that? Especially when you're in metal handcuffs?
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I quite liked Jool. I was sad to see her go and then eventually go for good.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X