Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Frellin' Christmas to you all!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Merry Christmas.
      sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas to all who care! And Happy Holidays to the rest!

Let's hope the new year brings the webisodes we are all craving.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post

Frell yes!!
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Merry Christmas and hope you all have safe and Happy Holidays

also 2nd the Frell yes!! on the webisodes

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
              Merry Everything to everyone. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Let's hope the new year brings the webisodes we are all craving.[/QUOTE]

Can I get a FRELL YEAH?!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Merry Everything to everyone. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Can I get a FRELL YEAH?!
                FRELL YEAH!! Hey, you asked for it.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So, who here either has gotten, or will be getting the Farscape comics? I have to say, Issue #1, while rather short for my taste, was really good. It really felt like the show to me.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    So, who here either has gotten, or will be getting the Farscape comics? I have to say, Issue #1, while rather short for my taste, was really good. It really felt like the show to me.
                    I was planning on getting 'em... hopefully any cover that has Crichton on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      I am really hoping that this 4-part series is just the first of many.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        They all pretty much have Crichton on them. 3 are comic drawings and 1 is an actual picture of Ben, Claudia and the baby D. I have the cover that has Scorpy in the background and Chrichton, Aeryn, Sikozu, Chiana, Pilot & Moya on it. It's better artwork than is actually on the inside.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                          They all pretty much have Crichton on them. 3 are comic drawings and 1 is an actual picture of Ben, Claudia and the baby D. I have the cover that has Scorpy in the background and Chrichton, Aeryn, Sikozu, Chiana, Pilot & Moya on it. It's better artwork than is actually on the inside.
                          Covers usually are. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Well IF I ever get mine mailed to me, that sounds promising.

I thought the first seven pages they released earlier sounded almost spot on for the characters so I was happy and am looking forward to them.

How many pages is it? I was reading on another forum for another comic series and someone mentioned something about 32 pages or so being kind of a standard length.

When I bought the 3 Firefly comics that bridged the tv series to the movie, they were 32 or so pages each. I thought it was kind of short but they served as a nice little bridge between the two.
                            Last edited by LoneStar1836; 04 January 2009, 11:50 AM.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Would you mind to help me with something, please? I am planning to write a FS fiction (first in Czech, then translate into English) but I am not sure about the topic. I was always sorry that John´s family has never seen him in a real action or any events that forced him "to change". I saw Terra Firma recently so I thought about a story set in the end of this episode. Just after Jack´s speech, when John invites him to Moya for the last time (and maybe even Bobby, I am not sure yet) and something goes wrong there so Jack will face the dangers his son did past three years. And, he will see John cold-blooded and in a combat mode.
                              Now...do you think I can put it into this episode? I have no idea where else could it be and I´d love to write something like that (since we haven´t seen it in the show).

And then, I´d like to try some story after PK Wars. I had a thought that bugs me. Do you think it´s possible that little D´Argo could actually understand Moya? I mean, if he is there since his birth and lives there, then he could take Moya as some other "aunt". She is a living being after all and we know that child, who has parents from two different countries, becomes billingual when they both talk to him by their languages. Could something similar happen to D´Argo? Or he could even understand to Pilot. I think it could be cool, but I am not sure about it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                                Well IF I ever get mine mailed to me, that sounds promising.

I thought the first seven pages they released earlier sounded almost spot on for the characters so I was happy and am looking forward to them.

How many pages is it? I was reading on another forum for another comic series and someone mentioned something about 32 pages or so being kind of a standard length.

When I bought the 3 Firefly comics that bridged the tv series to the movie, they were 32 or so pages each. I thought it was kind of short but they served as a nice little bridge between the two.
                                Issue # 1 is 24 pages long. Short, yes. But very good too.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X