Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    I see what you mean, but I think her heart was in the right place in that particular matter. I do agree though, she shouldn't have become John's "dealer". It did, however, make for some interesting story twists though.
    (Spoilers for stuff that happens in Season 4).
    Spoiler:

I liked the idea that John found himself taking drugs to forget about Aeryn. It showed that he really did care about her, and it wasn't just going after her because she was the only nearly-human female around.

Crichton isn't supposed to be an archetypal hero who can do anything, especially after we went nuts in seasons 2 and 3.
    Last edited by Toresica; 31 May 2006, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Next time.. post a spoiler warning because.....

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

I mean I knew that John and Aeryn broke up... but that... *brain spasms and dies*
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

^^ Sorry.

I thought since it was from several years ago it was okay... the FAQ said that spoilers were only needed for things that first aired last year, this year, and next year...

Comment

It's okay... haven't seen
          Spoiler:
          Zhaan dying... Crichton becoming a drug addict, J/A breakup or get together again...

Now I just wanna see those episodes!!! Damnit! I'm do for some J/A angst.

FYI... I just started watching them and we're just beyond the Look At The Princess Trilogy... beats me what season that's in. They're syndication runs.
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

mid S2 for syndication (on WB)
            or mid S3 (if you get two eps.) Meltdown was just shown last sun nite/early mon morn on WGN here (thats mid S3)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
              It's okay... haven't seen
              Spoiler:
              Zhaan dying... Crichton becoming a drug addict, J/A breakup or get together again...

Now I just wanna see those episodes!!! Damnit! I'm do for some J/A angst.

FYI... I just started watching them and we're just beyond the Look At The Princess Trilogy... beats me what season that's in. They're syndication runs.
              Me thinks I haven't seen enough Farscape! Got to see these episodes, but how....... patience is not a virtue at this point.
              At least I get two Farscape espisodes in one day on Saturday's, if I happen to be home.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                Me thinks I haven't seen enough Farscape! Got to see these episodes, but how....... patience is not a virtue at this point.
                At least I get two Farscape espisodes in one day on Saturday's, if I happen to be home.
                Trust me, they're definitely all worth viewing at least once. Some way more than that.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  mid S2 for syndication (on WB)
                  or mid S3 (if you get two eps.) Meltdown was just shown last sun nite/early mon morn on WGN here (thats mid S3)

I'm really frelled at my local FOX station. They didn't show "Meltdown" this past weekend. Instead, they played Stargate: SG-1 in FarScape's usual time slot when that show should have been on the midnight before.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

that suxz... now Meltdown thats one ep that i can watch over and over , my comments about Meltdown behind the spoiler cut, or rather parts that are ammusin for me

Spoiler:
                    fat fluffy is always so frelling funny and when he bites Crais' ear... *snerk* course i as a J/A shipper, love how they are totally distracted with each other, stark seein things.. well thats kinda normal for him, and i love Aeryn's reactoin to Crais ordering her to hand over her weapon
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      that suxz... now Meltdown thats one ep that i can watch over and over , my comments about Meltdown behind the spoiler cut, or rather parts that are ammusin for me

Spoiler:
                      fat fluffy is always so frelling funny and when he bites Crais' ear... *snerk* course i as a J/A shipper, love how they are totally distracted with each other, stark seein things.. well thats kinda normal for him, and i love Aeryn's reactoin to Crais ordering her to hand over her weapon
                      Yeah, "Meltdown" is definitely one of those eps worth rewatching.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhh hell yea.. that and the WSS arc too
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Yeah, "Meltdown" is definitely one of those eps worth rewatching.
                          Once was enough for me.... there's nothing wrong with it, but there are so many others that were better.

Comment

Originally posted by Toresica
                            Once was enough for me.... there's nothing wrong with it, but there are so many others that were better.
                            Personally, I've probably even seen those eps that aren't my favorite ones four or five times. What can I say, I'm addicted.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Here's a quick question for all of you - Who did you like better on the show, Jool or Sikozu? Personally, I'd have to go with Sikozu. Jool was too much of a winer for my tastes. It's just a shame
                              Spoiler:
                              Sikozu ended up betraying Moya's crew in The PeaceKeeper Wars.
                              Last edited by the fifth man; 02 June 2006, 08:06 PM.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I liked Jool better.

Sikozu was irritating, and

(Spoiler for season 4 and PKW)
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't reconcile the way she acted in the trilogy at the end of S4, destroying the Scarrans, with the fact that she was a Scarran spy in PKW. It's just ... *too* inconsistent.

Comment

Working...
                                X