Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gal-in-Black
    "These priors are getting so annoying "follow the path" this follow the path" that, hey haven't I seen you before."
    That would be frelling hilarious. It would be a great little moment for Farscape fans all over.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Me neither. I'll have to pop in the DVD to get a look at that.
      Spoiler:

yes its a very small non speakin part, near the end almost like a cameo role

that way i dont spoil those who didnt know ... was like... hey its scorp..

so anyone watching LatP trilogy in syndication... comments on yesterdays/ todays showing... what did you like/dislike... or still found absoultuly freakyish/weird.

course me... im waiting for the tag scene to next wks eppy i love tat kiss between J/A the compat kiss damn tahts hot... coutse i do have it on DVD as well...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        That would be frelling hilarious. It would be a great little moment for Farscape fans all over.
        LOL!!! And seriously... Scorpius is Tarkin from Ep III?!?!?! That is an awesome piece of trivia.

Originally posted by CKO
        that way i dont spoil those who didnt know ... was like... hey its scorp..

so anyone watching LatP trilogy in syndication... comments on yesterdays/ todays showing... what did you like/dislike... or still found absoultuly freakyish/weird.

course me... im waiting for the tag scene to next wks eppy i love tat kiss between J/A the compat kiss damn tahts hot... coutse i do have it on DVD as well...
        CKO... you need to take a moment and make sure you actually type words. I'll be watching it in about 2 and a half hours.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          LOL!!! And seriously... Scorpius is Tarkin from Ep III?!?!?! That is an awesome piece of trivia.

That it is. Nice to see Wayne, even briefly.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Of course.. I saw Ep III before I saw PKWs... or Farscape.

Comment

Very brief role for him, but his name is definitely in the credits. Wish I'd see more of him. He's an excellent actor.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

yes that would have been nice
                sigpic

Comment

Who knows, they are planning on doing a Star Wars TV show... I heard it might be between episodes III and IV, which would mean Tarkin was alive... which would hopefully mean more Scorp!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Who knows, they are planning on doing a Star Wars TV show... I heard it might be between episodes III and IV, which would mean Tarkin was alive... which would hopefully mean more Scorp!!!
                    I'd only want Wayne in it if this show does Star Wars justice.

On a side note, if anyone is interested, Paul Goddard apparently has a CD out. You know, Stark? Here's a link to the CD, and you can listen to selected tracks free. Enjoy! http://www.colemansmith.net
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I made a Farscape music video with a wallpaper, so I guess I should post the whole package for those who are interested. And if you're not into music videos, then just view the wallpaper. Enjoy

High Quality 20MB version: Download Here

Low Quality 5MB version: Download Here

And an accompanying wallpaper in either 1024x768 or 1280x1024.

1024x768 or 1280x1024

Comment

Great job Suzy (green for that)

I am your father
                        Noooo

Comment

Nice job, indeed!
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy
                            I made a Farscape music video with a wallpaper, so I guess I should post the whole package for those who are interested. And if you're not into music videos, then just view the wallpaper. Enjoy

High Quality 20MB version: Download Here

Low Quality 5MB version: Download Here

And an accompanying wallpaper in either 1024x768 or 1280x1024.

1024x768 or 1280x1024
                            I really like the color scheme of the wallpaper.

Haven't seen the video yet. That's reserved for the last two days of the month when I can be careless with what's left of my monthly d/l amount.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

NICE... of course I haven't seen any of the episodes from which those clips are taken... damn syndication runs!!!

Comment

I just started watching Season 4 today.

I don't think I like "Granny" very much. She's a little freaky.
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X