No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and then theres me... i have tons of vids d/led.. (and im on dialup) lots of scape, quite a lot of BSG and Stargate... i dont vid... not enough patience.. basically i'll d/l mostly J/A shippy
    sigpic

Comment

Here's a quick question for all of you. Some spoilers involved. Would you prefer, if there was another Farscape project sometime in the future, for it to be the continuing adventures of Moya's crew; or set sometime within the show's run
      Spoiler:
      so D'Argo would actually be in it?

What do you think?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think if they do a new Farscape it will be set in the future.

I am your father
        Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Here's a quick question for all of you. Some spoilers involved. Would you prefer, if there was another Farscape project sometime in the future, for it to be the continuing adventures of Moya's crew; or set sometime within the show's run
          Spoiler:
          so D'Argo would actually be in it?

What do you think?
          I thought The Peacekeeper Wars brought a nice finality to the series. With BB now heading SG-1, let's just let it go. I, personally, can't go back, but that's just me.....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

If anyone is interested, I've got the Farscape season 1 and 2 (plus one from S3) bloopers and outtakes uploaded at the moment: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...E3A6D53CF75AE1. They're pretty hilarious.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Tnx for that

I am your father
              Noooo

Comment

So many members of the crew have moved on that I'm not sure it could still be the Farscape we love if they continued into the future. A movie might be a possibility... or another miniseries... something they could tackle during an SG hiatus...
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

There were so much hints about the Nebari and their doings (this virus for example), that it is really possible they pick up this ideas for a future project.
                  After "A Clockwork Nebari" the Nebari were left behind as a very close threat, so it would make a lot of sense.
                  That's all folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwin
                    There were so much hints about the Nebari and their doings (this virus for example), that it is really possible they pick up this ideas for a future project.
                    After "A Clockwork Nebari" the Nebari were left behind as a very close threat, so it would make a lot of sense.
                    I totally agree with that. The Nebari could start causing serious trouble. Also, I'd love to see a continuation of Rygel's story. You know, his return to Hyneria, as hinted at in The PeaceKeeper Wars.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

even though i have only seen one season of Farscape, i can say that it is a very cool and some how confusing show, but i ask my Farscape friend what it means and he explanes it to me. Over all i think that if Richard Dean was in it, it would have gotten a hell of alot more Ratings.

call the crew to attion and chain them up again.

Comment

I would love to see another Farscape miniseries or maybe movie. I would rather see a continuation of the adventures. Like the idea of the Nebari. And since this is sci-fi there is always a ways to bring D'Argo back. His friendship with Criton was priceless.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                          His friendship with Criton was priceless.
                          That it was. Crichton and him became like brothers over the course of the show.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

that they did .

Fav John./ D'Argo moment anyone?
                            sigpic

Comment

My fav moment is when D`Argo "gets" hyperrage and John is hidding all over Moya.

I am your father
                              Noooo

Comment

thats agood moment... i like how they start to bond as brothers in til the Blood runs clear, John teaching him how to play rock, paper, sissors ect.. theres so many moments of friendship between them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X