No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I think he just meant on how many discs the mini is on.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Oh, well, He just got more info than he wanted

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
        Can't say as I was. Since
        Spoiler:
        John Crichton didn't really have any powers to speak of...except the power of pop culture.
        And what a powerful "power" it was/is. At least in terms of confusing the heck out of his enemies! Made for some good times, that's for sure.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I wish the same as well to all our Canadian friends. I hope all of you celebrated the day with at least one episode of Farscape.
        hehe ... that's exactly how I decided to celebrate!!

Watched "Die me, Dichotomy" & "Season of Death" again. I can't get enough of those episodes. They're definitely up there in my top 10 favourite episodes. What a ending and beginning ... so good.

Happy Belated Canada Day!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
          It's on one disc, but it was a mini-series on tv. It's around 3 hours long total.
          Thanks for the info I appreciate it I was confused I may pick it up but not watch it until I have the series on DVD which may mean Christmas unless I can con my father this summer but I already have plans to con him into buying SG-1 season 10 so I better not push it. If I do buy it PKW it will test my will power and self control and considering I am a spoiler madam I will have to fight temptation like I never have before.
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

dfinitely watch the seires first...it will be well worth it

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
              dfinitely watch the seires first...it will be well worth it
              Definately. I don't think watching PKW will ruin the series at all, but PKW is probably a lot more enjoyable if youve seen the entire series.

Comment

yeah, I watched it the wrong way around. I enjoyed it, and it didnt ruin anything, but I wish I would have waited to watch PKW

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

I would recommend finishing the entire series before watching PKW. That's what I did, and it's definitely a good idea. There are a great many things in PKW that are continued from the rest of the series. Like Harvey, for one.

But then, I started watching SG1 in season 8, and it was still a lot of fun watching how they got to that point in the series...

Then again, SG1 isn't quite as complex as FS...

=============

One not-really-related question-thing, I noticed that the ending credits for "Through the Looking Glass" were longer than the other 43 episodes with the Season 1 & 2 theme... Anyone know the reason for that?
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
                    Mine has 2 discs, one with the mini and one with all of the special features
                    Same here. I just love Special Feature discs.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                      Then again, SG1 isn't quite as complex as FS...
                      Most shows aren't. That's one of the many things that made it so special.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                        I would recommend finishing the entire series before watching PKW. That's what I did, and it's definitely a good idea. There are a great many things in PKW that are continued from the rest of the series. Like Harvey, for one.
                        I definitely agree. There's so much of the series that's implanted in PKW. It can be watched, and enjoyed without the knowledge of those things. But the knowledge only makes things sweeter.

It's probably best to watch the series from start to finish before watching PKW for those exact reasons. The only thing I'd say though, is that there are a few things that might bug someone if they've just finished watching the series ... That happened to me and I had to give it a few weeks before I could watch. But I did have the whole series under my belt and that really helped.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

oh yea.. i agree... watch the whole series before you try to watch PKW... i know i did... and enjoyed it even more... hmmm i think i gotta watch it again... sometime... maybe durring the next week or somethinb.. treat meslf to a scape watchin on the fourth... along with some BtVS eps but i can watch 'em any time i want to... seeim as i have, seasons 1.2.3 & 6 on DVD... gotta get more scape eps... should go look for the starburst editions
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah man I just saw "Won't Get Fooled Again"

...no comment...
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

you didnt like that episode?! It has so many great one liners!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

When I was shopping yesterday, I saw the box set with all of the seasons. Does anyone know how the special features in this compare to the individual box sets?

Thanks
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X