Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Personally, I love when Crichton gets all dressed up in that get-up near the end, when he's going to face Traltixx. Very funny stuff, that move he does with D'Argo's qualta blade.

That was hilarious! When I first saw that episode, I was still laughing at that scene long after the episode was over!
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

One off my fav John/Farscape moment is the "Im an American speech" in "hot to Katratze"

I am your father
      Noooo

Comment

yea thats another good moment

oohhhhhh only 30 more mins til OOTM is on (for syndication..) *giggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          yea thats another good moment

oohhhhhh only 30 more mins til OOTM is on (for syndication..) *giggles*
          Lucky you... when the channel which aired Farscape in Poland was closed duo to the economical reasons - there were first two seasons aired - any other channel picked it up Only Hallmark channel aired PKW miniseries 3 or 4 times last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
            One off my fav John/Farscape moment is the "Im an American speech" in "hot to Katratze"
            That was good. Personally, I thought the entire 3-episode "We're So Screwed" story was full of great moments. Farscape at some of it's best.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i personally loved the WSS arc... some of the best damned writing i've ever seen.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                i personally loved the WSS arc... some of the best damned writing i've ever seen.
                You'll get no argument from me. There was a lot at stake in those three episodes.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

very true... actually fell in love with the arc the first time i saw it too.. the dance scene between J/A in the elevator... pure magic
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                    very true... actually fell in love with the arc the first time i saw it too.. the dance scene between J/A in the elevator... pure magic
                    Scorpius was great in those eps too. Finally we got to see what he was torturing Stark over for all that time.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by CKO

aghhh, I haven't seen these yet. Sounds like I need to scrape some money together and go get this season's DVD's.
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It worth every penny

I am your father
                        Noooo

Comment

It worth every penny
                          Definitely

Comment

http://www2.teavee.com/farscape/ - Farscape is #11, VOTE!!!

Comment

It worth every penny
                              You can sure say that again. I'm making it my mission to get every freaking ep of this awesome show on DVD.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Okay. I have a problem. I've been trying to get into the show for more than 2 years now, way way before BB was even HINTED at being on Stargate. I'm a sci-fi fan and I've almost always loved everything sci-fi, so, with sooo much praise I read on the net, I thought I'd get into this in a heartbeat. Didn't happen. I tried again after I saw BB on SG. Still can't get into it. I started from the very beginning, knowing one of the things that killed the show was because of its tight arcs and new audiences had a hard time following the storyline if they watched from the middle (at least that was what I heard). I just can't get into the darn thing! The weird thing is, I've been watching a few episodes here and there from syndication and I like what I saw even if I had no idea what all the backstory was. Why am I having such a hard time liking the 1st season? Anyone else had this problem when they first got started?

I did like PK Tech Girl. I hate random romances on tv shows, but I think this is one of the better episodes.. so far. See, this is the point where I stopped watching. The first time I tried I stopped at I, E.T. Arg! It's so frustrating wanting to like a show but it's giving me such a hard time! Should I just stop trying? I really only bought the 1st season because it was on sale, but now that I have it I thought I should at least try to get through the whole thing..

Comment

Working...
                                X