Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO
    oh yea that scene gets me everytime.
    Yep, that entire episode was something special. Makes me smile just thinking about it. Of course, we all know Farscape was full of special episodes.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That was a funny ep. Especially this part
      John/Aeryn shaking it

I am your father
      Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Tell me about it. You had to love the pictures everyone wore around their necks to know who they really were. And how about when Rygel was in Crichton's body (the pee scene)?
        This scene makes me every time I watch this episode.

Comment

I re-watched "Bad Timing" episode yesterday and it made me sad and angry again that they cancelled my all time favourite show

Comment

Yeah every time i watch "bad timing" i get angree why did those morons cancel the show its not like it wasnt popular. I just dont get it (probably never will)

I am your father
            Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
              Yeah every time i watch "bad timing" i get angree why did those morons cancel the show its not like it wasnt popular. I just dont get it (probably never will)
              Just bad timing for everybody involved. Jim Henson Company's owners (at that time) - German EM-TV company was on the edge of bankruptcy. SciFi Channel's owners (at that time) - Vivendi was also in a very bad financial condition at that particular moment - end of summer 2002 (the decision about cancellation was announced on September 6th 2002). SciFi channel DID wanted to buy 13 episodes of season 5, they simply didn't have money for more. Henson wanted all 22 secured. SciFi said No, we can't afford 22. EM-TV didn't want to back up them financially too. The financial house of cards simply collapsed...
              Last edited by Formerhost; 04 May 2006, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Well it allways comes down to money.

I am your father
                Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
                  Well it allways comes down to money.
                  Unfortunately

Comment

well at least we got PKW outta it... (and waht a kick ass miniseries that was too..)

so anyone have that certain eppy that you could just watch over and over
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      well at least we got PKW outta it... (and waht a kick ass miniseries that was too..)

so anyone have that certain eppy that you could just watch over and over
                      To tell you the truth, a lot of this show's eps I could just watch over and over again. Too hard for me to choose just one.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        To tell you the truth, a lot of this show's eps I could just watch over and over again. Too hard for me to choose just one.
                        I love listening to Claudia and Ben's commentaries, and also Claudia's solo commentaries, so I can watch them listening to the commentary over and over and over again

Comment

http://www2.teavee.com/farscape/ - Current vote total is 3787. Rank is #10. (Only 485 votes away from #9)

Comment

hmmmmm my fav eps... too many.. although i can easily watch relativity and Meltdown over and over.,. course i do love the WSS arc as well... some of the best damned writing in that arc.. yes i can watch PKW over and over as welll... alng with Bad Timing...
                            sigpic

Comment

A couple I can just watch over and over again are "Premiere" and "Won't Get Fooled Again". "The Way We Weren't" is a great one too. Too many are starting to pop into my head. Now I must go watch an ep.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

ohhhhh i certainly know how taht is.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X