3) Pilot
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
      Back to Aeryn and John - they are the ultimate TV couple, as far as I'm concerned.
      I'd agree with that. Their relationship survived way more tragedies and chaotic events than any other couple on any other show ever IMO.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Best Male character? Well, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't Critchon, for all of the excellent reasons already mentioned. After all, he does represent us all as the sole human main character.
        Of the other main characters, definately Pilot. He is just the sweetest, most adorable character - and he rarely if ever comes off as anything else other than a real person.

I also have to mention my favourite non-main male - Braca!
        It really says something about Farscape that the background characters are usually just as interesting and believable as the mains.

And (vaguely) on topic, Critchon wallpaper:
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
          Back to Aeryn and John - they are the ultimate TV couple, as far as I'm concerned.
          I would definitely agree with you. The way they were written and played made their relationship seem so tangible, so real.

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
          It really says something about Farscape that the background characters are usually just as interesting and believable as the mains.
          It definitely does. One of the really refreshing things about this show is that it takes the time with *all* of it's characters, background or main, to work, mould and/or shape them into something viable. Background characters, in other shows, tend to just have one characteristic and/or personality trait. Not with Farscape though. Even the background characters tend to have many layers that are just as interesting to peel through as those in the main cast.

It really is a sign of care, great writing and just an all around great production setting that that kind of thing can occur. The story becomes so much richer for it too.

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
          And (vaguely) on topic, Critchon wallpaper:
          Spoiler:
          Very nice!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

J/A are certainly the best couple on Scape the ups and downs... the happy parts and the sad parts.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              J/A are certainly the best couple on Scape the ups and downs... the happy parts and the sad parts.
              Definitely. And the breathtaking chemistry between Ben and Claudia just makes the relationship that much more tangible.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

exactly
                sigpic

Comment

Crichton is definately my favorite male character. I love his evolution from innocent and confused Earthling in the first episode to kick-ass, leather-wearing, space-traveler in the last. And umm. . . plus he's hot. Really, really hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                    Crichton is definately my favorite male character. I love his evolution from innocent and confused Earthling in the first episode to kick-ass, leather-wearing, space-traveler in the last. And umm. . . plus he's hot. Really, really hot!
                    Crichton definitely changed a lot from the premiere to PKWs. He had to, or he never would have survived.

Really, the entire crew of Moya was changed by their experiences and time together.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Really, the entire crew of Moya was changed by their experiences and time together.
                      Which is really a sign of the great writing and planning that went on with this show. None of the characters stayed stagnant, they all changed and developed into more than they were when the show started. It might have been so easy for TPTB of Farscape to keep characters like Rygel static, to have him be the exact same character from start to finish. And, while he maintains many of the same tendencies he's definitely not the same guy in s1 and in PKW. It's nice that Crichton's "you can be more" seems to not only apply to Aeryn, but to every other cast member as well, including himself.

Actually to me, that "you can be more," kind of encompasses what Farscape was/is about. It's about growing, changing and learning from what happens to you. It really is about stretching yourself and becoming more than you were in your last moment.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Favorite male character on Farscape? -

1) John, hands down;
                        2) Rygel;
                        3) Pilot
                        I would put Dar'go at 2
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Pilot - I just love that big ol' shellhead.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            Pilot - I just love that big ol' shellhead.
                            I think they should make a spin off just about his the pilots race i only remember it showing there plaint once where it was just fog basically
                            sigpic
                            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

I love Pilot too, actually I like Pilot more than Moya. Usually if I say I like Moya it's because I like pilot, damn that muppet can get emotional.

Comment

My farscape season 1 arrived today, so as promised when i have watched some i will check in and let you no what i think......cant wait i am sooooooooo excited lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X