No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for everyone. What do you all think Scorpius chose to do after the war with the Scarrans ended? Think he took a vacation? Retired? Or did he just move on to the next threat facing the PeaceKeepers? Personally, I don't see him as the relaxing type.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well i dont think he forgot what the Scarrens did to him. maybe his personal vandeta against the Scarren empire.

Oh is john C. the father of the child that Grayza has? I never got that.

I am your father
      Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
        It's very probable...

Comment

Ahha so Little D vs. Little baby Grayza in any future farscape (if they decide that Ben and Claudia havent got the time coz of SG-1 project)

I am your father
          Noooo

Comment

Ahha so Little D vs. Little baby Grayza in any future farscape (if they decide that Ben and Claudia havent got the time coz of SG-1 project)
            They've already met in fanfics!

Comment

Actually that would be a nice Farscape spinoff

I am your father
              Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I have a question for everyone. What do you all think Scorpius chose to do after the war with the Scarrans ended? Think he took a vacation? Retired? Or did he just move on to the next threat facing the PeaceKeepers? Personally, I don't see him as the relaxing type.
                I guess Scorpius, like you said, would go on being the fearless military genius.. (when he's got the glowing tubes in his head) with the really cool set of armor.

"Does it come in blue?"
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  I guess Scorpius, like you said, would go on being the fearless military genius.. (when he's got the glowing tubes in his head) with the really cool set of armor.

"Does it come in blue?"
                  LOL! That's a great quote.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well i dont think he forgot what the Scarrens did to him. maybe his personal vandeta against the Scarren empire.

That could very well be the case.

As for Grayza's baby, I never really thought about that too much. Hmmmm, boggles the mind. That would mean he'd have children with three women - Aeryn, Grayza, and that princess from Season 2's "Look At The Princess" three-part ep. Man, he got around.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Mercifully, he's only married to one of them... otherwise we might not like Crichton so much!
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

welll technically he married the princess too (gotta watch LatP trilogy)

well lookie here... i finally popped into the scape thread here... took me long enough
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          well lookie here... i finally popped into the scape thread here... took me long enough
                          Glad to have you. The more the merrier, I always say.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

yup..

oh i do love that first ep bein shown in syndication too..

Out of their minds...

dear gods in heaven... that eppy cracks me up all the time..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              yup..

oh i do love that first ep bein shown in syndication too..

Out of their minds...

dear gods in heaven... that eppy cracks me up all the time..
                              Tell me about it. You had to love the pictures everyone wore around their necks to know who they really were. And how about when Rygel was in Crichton's body (the pee scene)?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

oh yea that scene gets me everytime.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X