No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love listening to Farscape episodes commentaries. They're really great.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I just finished the Farscape saga. I just finished watching the PKW and I was completely in aw.

Wow, that was just overwhelming and so ... scary at times.

Spoiler:
      I already knew D'Argo was going to meet his end, since Gigi mentioned something about it during her Q&A at Serenity Cubed. But still it was ... D'Argo, you can't die!

I absolutely loved this and if the rumors of more Farscape are true... By all means, I see so much more for this universe...far to expand and so much to tell.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I haven't listend to many of the commentaries for Farscape yet (still trying to make it through the series first). The ones I have listened to though have been great. Very informative and funny at the same time. It's nice, better than some commentatires I've watched/listened too that don't deal with the episode or movie at all. I think the one that stands out for me right now (with my limited exposure) would have to be Ben doing one of Green Eyed Monster. Learned a lot in that one.

And I agree, even though I'm not finished with the series yet I still think from my perspective there are a lot of Farscape stories that could be told.

Also, I watched Terra Firma last night.
        Spoiler:
        I thought it was amazinly brave of the writers to take Crichton back to earth for real. It could have gone either way but in the end it was very well done. One of my top favourite episodes so far, I think. I also loved Claudia's "Merry Frelling Christmas" at the end. Which I understand was actually an ad lib on her part?

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          ...Terra Firma...
          Spoiler:
          I also loved Claudia's "Merry Frelling Christmas" at the end. Which I understand was actually an ad lib on her part?
          That was absolutely hilarious, and will most definitely make it onto my X-mas cards.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
            Also, I watched Terra Firma last night.
            Spoiler:
            I thought it was amazinly brave of the writers to take Crichton back to earth for real. It could have gone either way but in the end it was very well done. One of my top favourite episodes so far, I think. I also loved Claudia's "Merry Frelling Christmas" at the end. Which I understand was actually an ad lib on her part?
            Yup!
            Spoiler:
            The Cool Farscape Facts for this episode on my Starburst DVD say that "Merry Frelling Christmas" line was the ad lib by Claudia

Comment

The only thing that had me disappointed in "Terra Firma" is...

Spoiler:
              ...that they didn't show the interaction between Pilot and the guests from Earth when Jack and John's nephew(?) were taken to the Pilot's Den. I was really looking forward to that.
              Last edited by McClance; 17 December 2006, 04:37 PM.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Just got the final set for season two, and I'm wondering- in what order do I watch the episodes? On disc one there is "A Clockwork Nebari" and "Die Me Dictomy" and on disc two is the "Liars Guns and Money" three parter. Now according to Gateworld "Die Me Dictomy" was the season finale, but everything on the box- the way it's layed out etc. indicates "Liars Guns and Money" should be watched last. So, which order do I watch it in!?

Comment

Im hoping to start getting the dvds for christmas and start watching the episodes all over again!
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Trek_Girl42 - The episode order for the end of season 2 is:

A Clockwork Nebari
                    Liars, Guns and Money 1-3
                    Die Me, Dichotomy
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                      Trek_Girl42 - The episode order for the end of season 2 is:

A Clockwork Nebari
                      Liars, Guns and Money 1-3
                      Die Me, Dichotomy
                      Excellent! Your assistance was greatly appreciated!

Comment

I just gone done watching Kansas.
                        Nice episode with lots of Crichton back history with his family!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          I just gone done watching Kansas.
                          Nice episode with lots of Crichton back history with his family!
                          I saw that the other day. I loved it!

I just finished watching the PK Wars... And I was in tears. I loved it though!
                          Spoiler:
                          I loved the lion king bit at the end, when Crichton holds up the baby.

*sigh*
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                            The only thing that had me disappointed in "Terra Prime" is...

Spoiler:
                            ...that they didn't show the interaction between Pilot and the guests from Earth when Jack and John's nephew(?) were taken to the Pilot's Den. I was really looking forward to that.
                            The title of the episode is "Terra Firma"

Comment

sorry bout the lousy quality!

technology hates me!

thoughy y'all might like to give a review?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                                The title of the episode is "Terra Firma"
                                I knew that.

By the way, it might just be some weird coinscidence, but "Terra Firma" airs next weekend--Christmas eve. Those who have seen that episode will know what I'm getting at."

Looks great mayogaelz!
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X