No announcement yet.

Saturday Night Massacre (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many did they start with and how many do they have left?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      How many did they start with and how many do they have left?
      I could be wrong (and the comment may have been referring to something else), but I thought I heard someone say that there were either 30 left or they'd lost quite a few of the 30 left.

Comment

30 down from what though? IIRC there was around 100 or so that left charleston. So how many died on the road/in the camps?

Comment

Given that we are no longer with the same 2nd Mass we hate from Season 1, we might as well accept that the group's size is whatever the writers want it to be.

As soon as they hit Charleston, some members could have opted to stay at Charleston at the end, been killed, or left on their own.

Given the fact that most of the current group left a prison camp, I'd say this is a group of mostly strangers. So I find it very odd how Weaver and Tom Mason are placed in charge.

I really liked Anne stepping up to the plate. Now she is sort of a co-leader with Weaver and Tom, but with a bit of a crazy mom syndrome.

Comment

Maybe the others realise that since Tom and Weaver have been in charge for so long, they are best to stay there.

Comment

1. Of all the fracking things to take out half the cast...

2. The Espheni really have messed with Lexi's head...yet a lot of humans would sympathise with her!

3. Talking about the 2nd Mass...any idea where exactly they are at this point?
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
              X