No announcement yet.

Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW.. JUST WOW. That teaser was awesome. And the uniforms for that "academy" almost makes me think of Enders game..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      WOW.. JUST WOW. That teaser was awesome. And the uniforms for that "academy" almost makes me think of Enders game..
      Really? I thought of Hitler Youth and nefarious indoctrination.

Comment

True but from what a friend over on one of my SW sites said about ender's game, is that they were also akin to the brainwashing of the hitler youth.

Comment

Season 3 is now available to stream on Amazon Prime.

Edit: Correction..TOMORROW it will be available to stream.
          sigpic

Comment

FALLING SKIES’ SEASON 4 ADDS MIRA SORVINO AS POPE’S NEW … [SPOILER]

‘Falling Skies‘ season 4 gave us an advanced look at the summer 2014 premiere in the tantalizing new trailer from New York Comic-Con, but the TNT alien actioner still has some secrets left to spill. Mira Sorvino is the first big name to be announced for a ‘Falling Skies’ season 4 guest role, appearing in a recurring arc opposite John Pope (Colin Cunningham), but what part has she to play in the new resistance?

According to TNT’s press release, Sorvino will take the role of Sara, a woman far removed from her former life as a graphic designer, now dogged by death at every turn. Having never felt more alive, free or fearless, she’s led to join the resistance, thanks to a chance encounter with Pope, and develop a strong personal bond with the acerbic outlaw-turned-alien exterminator.
            http://screencrush.com/falling-skies...-sorvino-pope/

Comment

Hmm.. She has been ok in most of her film roles.. so i am cautiously optimistic.

Comment

June 22nd then...

Looks good!

Comment

Who was that blond controlling those "Sacks?

Comment

I love this series! although I admit that at first I could not bring myself to watch even one episode. But now I look forward to season 4.
                    I am very curious what will happen to all the characters as the story develops!
                    Most curious to me Ben (my favorite character) I think it's the most interesting character. With a complex history, with superhuman qualities, a very complex character.
                    I'm very curious what they come up for him in season 4, and that will play a greater role? What has links with blonde girl who can see in the trailer? It would me happy, if he showed up just more frequently than five minutes during the entire episode
                    Well, interesting to me baby Annne and Tom, as it is possible that not a man if Anne and Tom are people.
                    I admit that the details in the story of the show are very interesting and engaging

Comment

New trailer for season 4.

Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

I am very, very surprised and excited at the same time. July still far away and I just can not hardly wait!
                          What is it with Maggie and Ben kiss!? They don't fit together! Hal would be furious at his brother. Why Alexis (blond girl) hiding Ben?And the doctor- soldier, somehow it doesn't fit me....
                          I can not wait for the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by drarry55 View Post
                            I am very, very surprised and excited at the same time. July still far away and I just can not hardly wait!
                            What is it with Maggie and Ben kiss!? They don't fit together! Hal would be furious at his brother. Why Alexis (blond girl) hiding Ben?And the doctor- soldier, somehow it doesn't fit me....
                            I can not wait for the new season.
                            I got a feeling this season is going to have a lot of mind games going on, both of the virtual kind and indoctrination camp kind.

Comment

Man did that kid grow up fast... Almost like the Orici!

Comment

I'm loving the new commercials for the new season which starts in June.
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X