Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!

BTW.. Anyone know why they seem to call each Half a season, a season in its own right?

10 eps does not (IMO) make a season.

Comment

A season is defined in terms of production not number of episodes
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        still I think shows like TWD have raised the bar with what audiences expect. And these "red shirt" deaths are just getting to be too cliche [...] audiences expect more today than they did in the 70's.
        I wholeheartedly agree with most of this post. I'd credit Game of Thrones before even TWD for raising the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          It is starting to get old. We have had tom captured what, three times now? Hal (eldest kid) bugged once, but don't remember anything else. Mid kid Ben was harnessed, but other than that, has not had much issues being captured etc.. Youngest (matt) had that run in where he almost got harnessed.. and now his newest kid is half alien.

Agreed. I would like it if Hal died. Though after last nights ep,
          Spoiler:
          Ann glass and the kid were possibly killed

Nice rundown on which it may or may not be. But of the 3, Hal is imo the one who should go.
          Yeah and I'll humbly eat crow if they really did....
          Spoiler:
          kill off Anne and the baby...but if they find a way to bring her back and she's fine after this....
          I"m going to flip out cuz come on.... you just can't yank our chain that many times and then in the eleventh hour say oh but wait we have a miracle cure for that.

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          I wholeheartedly agree with most of this post. I'd credit Game of Thrones before even TWD for raising the bar.
          Nice I haven't watched Game of Thrones but almost bought season one today .... so you would recommend it?
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Nice I haven't watched Game of Thrones but almost bought season one today .... so you would recommend it?

Get it, or else you will bring shame to your ancestors and your descendants

(Kidding of course)
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah and I'll humbly eat crow if they really did....
              Spoiler:
              kill off Anne and the baby...but if they find a way to bring her back and she's fine after this....
              I"m going to flip out cuz come on.... you just can't yank our chain that many times and then in the eleventh hour say oh but wait we have a miracle cure for that.
              The only way I can see to bring Anne and Lexi back without cheapening the show is for Tom to still be trapped in the VR matrix.

Comment

Even then, she has been missing and in their custody for a while, so it would still (IMO) be far fetched for her to all of a sudden show up all healthy.

Comment

How did Tom know they were dead? Maybe they were in stasis. That happened so quick, imo from what I remember, and what's-her-name bad girl was trying to screw with Tom.

Personally, I don't think they are dead. Why have the baby be genetically different and then immediately kill the kid off? I just don't see it. I'm betting they show back up.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                    How did Tom know they were dead? Maybe they were in stasis.
                    Good thinking. Also, the view wasn't very clear. Was the cover sort of opaque? Maybe the bodies were (really good) mannequins, created to mess with Tom's head.

Comment

season 4 is going to have 12 episodes.

Comment

I found tonight's episode a bit disappointing.

Comment

Lacking yes, but still quite enjoyable.. Gonna be a pain to have to wait till next year for more!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            I found tonight's episode a bit disappointing.
                            Seriously ...that's putting it mildly.... I basically sat and predicted just about everything that happened and my son looked over at me (he doesn't normally watch the show) and said....is this show always this predictable OR are you that good at this? Let me just say... I'm not that good usually at predicting things
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Meh. I find the show fairly simplistic and rather predictable so my expectations aren't high when I watch the show, but I thought the ep was fine. Though I wasn't expecting Tom to shoot Karen like that. Nice. Highlight of the episode.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

After all the hype about the Volm weapon, it seemed pretty underwhelming when it was finally used ... even if it did finally bring down the espheni tower.

Comment

Working...
                                X