No announcement yet.

Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I pre-ordered season 2. Can't wait for it to get here. I'm gonna have a rewatch with my dad in the few days leading up to the premier of season 3.
    sigpic

Comment

I think it's cool how Falling Skies starts around the time GOT finishes
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

My wife and I can't wait for Season 3 to get underway.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm just started season one with my dad and he seems to like it more than I do don't get me wrong, I like it as well, quite light hearted not that serious in tone show which is nice for a chance !
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice video. A little bit of new mixed in there. I can't wait for this season to get started. After the way last season ended, I can't wait to see what is in store for our characters.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Falling Skies is really growing on me I caught up just recently and I am excited for the next season. So much more to learn about the world and the struggle. People need to be the giving this show a shot.
                sigpic

Favorite quote:
                McKay: You shot me!
                Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                Ronon: You shot me, too.
                Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                  Falling Skies is really growing on me I caught up just recently and I am excited for the next season. So much more to learn about the world and the struggle. People need to be the giving this show a shot.
                  You sure got that right. If people give this show a fair shot, I do not think they will be disappointed.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    You sure got that right. If people give this show a fair shot, I do not think they will be disappointed.
                    At least if people watched through season 2...It's only twenty episodes. They could knock that out in a day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      At least if people watched through season 2...It's only twenty episodes. They could knock that out in a day.
                      That would be one amazing, sleep deprived day.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Not really. Most episodes (minus adverts) come in at 41-43 minutes..
                        So that's around 830 minutes, which comes out to 14 hrs. Give or take..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Not really. Most episodes (minus adverts) come in at 41-43 minutes..
                          So that's around 830 minutes, which comes out to 14 hrs. Give or take..
                          Exactly.

I have watched that many episodes before. Of course, it was over summer, with no one around to distract me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
                            The FOX channel here in the UK has started to re-run season 1 in an afternoon slot starting on Monday 29th April.

They did something similar in the run up to showing season 2. So it won't be long till they show season 3...
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Have another
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X