No announcement yet.

Falling Skies (TNT) - News/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck i would just be happy with a rerun of S1 and 2 for now.

Comment

I should do a full re-watch before Season 3 begins. That is a great idea.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I should do a full re-watch before Season 3 begins. That is a great idea.
        I dont think i will be able to this year, got almost a full year plan of stargate & star trek but i think it would be great for me to re-watch next year (hoping it keeps going after s3)
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          I dont think i will be able to this year, got almost a full year plan of stargate & star trek but i think it would be great for me to re-watch next year (hoping it keeps going after s3)
          I was going to say, not even enough time for 20 episodes? But then I realized you're talking over a thousand episodes with just those two shows, not to mention any other shows you may watch.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            I was going to say, not even enough time for 20 episodes? But then I realized you're talking over a thousand episodes with just those two shows, not to mention any other shows you may watch.
            I would like to re-watch it this year, but I'm just trying to be realistic ..... re-watching 3 seasons would be more epic anyways
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              I sure hope this show keeps going past this coming season.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This should be good!

http://www.tvedge.net/?category_name=falling-skies

FALLING SKIES – SEASON 3 CASTING – ROBERT LEONARD!
                August 27, 2012 | Posted by Sheldon (Admin)
                Robert Sean Leonard has lined up his first post-House TV gig. The actor will appear in a five-episode arc on Season 3 of TNT’s sci-fi series Falling Skies, our sister site Deadline reports. Leonard will play Roger Kadar, PhD, an obsessive and gifted scientist who runs Charleston’s power grid. He lives underground with his pet rats and cool science toys, leading the children of the newfound haven to dub him The Rat King. – TV Line

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I can't wait for more info to come out about this season.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    This should be good!

http://www.tvedge.net/?category_name=falling-skies

FALLING SKIES – SEASON 3 CASTING – ROBERT LEONARD!
                    August 27, 2012 | Posted by Sheldon (Admin)
                    Robert Sean Leonard has lined up his first post-House TV gig. The actor will appear in a five-episode arc on Season 3 of TNT’s sci-fi series Falling Skies, our sister site Deadline reports. Leonard will play Roger Kadar, PhD, an obsessive and gifted scientist who runs Charleston’s power grid. He lives underground with his pet rats and cool science toys, leading the children of the newfound haven to dub him The Rat King. – TV Line

I am like the sound of that character. It be great to see a more science and technology orientated characters, especially has they killed a lot of those types of characters of in the first season and mid season. Hopefully he will be our window into learning more about the aliens technology.

It look like they will be spending a lot of time at Charleston's if he in five episodes. It a shame not to have the 2nd mass on the road and on the run any more.

Comment

Some clips of season 3;

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/26/fa...-season-2-dvd/

Guesting the new creature may be humans look like after they are fully change by the overlords.

Comment

Some clips of season 3;

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/26/fa...-season-2-dvd/

Guesting the new creature may be humans look like after they are fully change by the overlords.

Comment

I've been enjoying this show but the breaks between seasons are waaaay too long. A Year?? that's too much.

Comment

I hate the long breaks between seasons too. I barely remember what happened last season lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                              I hate the long breaks between seasons too. I barely remember what happened last season lol.

maybe it's time for a re-watch then!!

Anyone know the day Season 3 starts??
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X