Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
    Are we getting a double finale again?
    It doesn't look look like it. The commercial for next week said "Only two episodes left" so it looks like they're going to air the last two on seperate weeks.
    Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
      It doesn't look look like it. The commercial for next week said "Only two episodes left" so it looks like they're going to air the last two on seperate weeks.
      Kind of weird that they would break their cycle. Season 1 started with a two-hour premiere and ended with a two-hour finale. This season started with a two-hour premiere. I just assumed they would end the season with a two-hour finale. I guess they decided to stretch things out a bit more this time.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

With how great this season has been thus far, I can't wait to see what TPTB have in store for us with these final two episodes.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Kind of weird that they would break their cycle. Season 1 started with a two-hour premiere and ended with a two-hour finale. This season started with a two-hour premiere. I just assumed they would end the season with a two-hour finale. I guess they decided to stretch things out a bit more this time.
          Yeah, one week less to wait for the next season.

I'm really enjoying this season, can't wait to see how it ends, most likely with a big cliffhanger.
          sigpic

Comment

I have several episodes to watch on my Sky+ Box.

But from the trailers I've seen it looks like the series is going to end with one hell of a cliffhanger.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

In my fantasy I see a major attack at Charleston and then...Ben shows up leading the rebelling skitters...
              sigpic

Comment

Up to episode 6 in the UK and got to say, this season is blowing sason 1 out of the water!
                Its awesome, so many twists and turns and questions being raised!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
                  In my fantasy I see a major attack at Charleston and then...Ben shows up leading the rebelling skitters...
                  I could totally see that happening.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

At first I didn't think I would like this show... Apparently, I was majorly wrong, I love it, and the model where they have 10 episodes with larger budgets, appeals me much more than the ordinary format, quality over quantity, to say.
                    When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

I have to say that I'm lucky to have a Sky+ box. As I have to record the episodes as I tend to be on nights when they air here in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Midnight View Post
                        I guess we'll find out about your theory next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          I guess we'll find out about your theory next week.
                          I think the jury is still out...but with coming attractions for next week, I might not yet be on target but the ammo is stocked piled...
                          sigpic

Comment

This should be one amazing season finale. And I am sure it will end in such a way that the wait for Season 3 will be extremely torturous.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I must be good... I must be good... I must not read any spoilers...!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                                I must be good... I must be good... I must not read any spoilers...!
                                Thats what Im doing lol, and Im dieing at episode 6 here in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X