Reprise (412)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Sheriff Andy...i want one. he's just freaking adorable.
    I totally agree with you Skydiver. I keep telling my brother that he should get me one, but he just looks at me with a "what are you talking about" face.

Comment

Excellent episode. I enjoyed it! Praise be to my DVR for recording this because I was busy with grad school work on Monday.
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome ep altho i saw that ending coming when Allison falls and hits her head you can see that girl flash a smile and Felicia Day is most well known for her internet series The Guild its in its 5th season you should check it out if you have ever played a mmorpg you will love it Will Wheaton has a recurring role http://www.watchtheguild.com/
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

I still love Eureka, but there's a part of me that misses the simpler days before the time shifts and overarching enemy plots. It's hard to keep my head straight!
          sigpic

Comment

I have to say this was quite an interesting episode, didn't expect BEV to return again so soon!! She's going to mess with my ship isnt she? (Jack/Allison)

Poor Jo - she yet again looses her house! Thats twice! Do the writers love to pick on her or something? lol

Qute an interesting plot device with the music being used to (specific songs in this case) challenge people to act on certain song impulses.

Love the fact that Jack/Ally playing happy families - I have a feeling that is not going to last long though!

it seems to me Zane is more of a ****** in this timeline then he was in the other timeline. I am so far hating him this season.

Fargo being angry...LOL Just lol
            sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favourite eppies - lovely moments between Jack and Jo, and like skydiver, I want my own Deputy Andy!!

Favourite scene? The one where Jenna strokes his face, and Kavan's reaction - it's so adorable!

Cate
              sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

What really irked me was that by the time Jo set off for Henry's Garage, she knew the music was causing problems--so why did she listen to the radio? Stupid, and Jo's not stupid.

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

EPISODE 4.12 (This is the episode I watched last night, so I am current.)
                  REPRISE

IMDB Synopsis: When Eurekans start behaving oddly, Carter scours the town for a cause - never suspecting that Allison, miles from home, is the one facing real danger.

(That synopsis isn't entirely accurate. There is a LOT of real danger in the "A" Plot.)

LIKED.....
                  Hmmmm Idk. I both like and dislike Felicia Day so it is a toss up.On the whole not a terrible episode, but it had it's disappointments.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
                  I mean there really wasn't much I didn't care for in this episode. It was actually pretty decent. My big complaints would be the Jo / Zane stuff . And as mentioned above, I do hate it when they make people do things like Jo did. She knew she was being influenced yet it didn't stop her. They have done this several times in the series and even in this season. At least in other times they made Jo smart enough to realize what was happening, but apparently not now. And I didn't care for the UTTER PREDICTABILITY of the Allison "B" Plot.

So after struggling to get through many an episode this one wasn't half bad. I took a month plus break while I did my 31 Days of Horror movies in October. Maybe that was a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X