Liftoff (411)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    On another note, does anyone know if there is a website for Eureka screencaps?
    An addition to the link Everlovin posted I also found this site had screencaps too: http://www.visiteureka.net/

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Where do you suppose this ep (and the rest of the season) fit into the show's timeline? A month after "I'll be Seeing You"? A year?

I hate when they break up the seasons.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Fairly mediocre episode but nice to have Eureka back. I'm not keen on this alternate universe but I'm not sure if they will put things back at any point, it seems unlikely but if they are going to leave it as it is can we please end the recap bit at the start of every episode.
        sigpic

Comment

An average episode. Not really something that I would have expected to return the show after being off air for six months.

That said, the averageness of the episode was definitely made by having Kavan Smith in it. I love him as the new Deputy Andy. Also glad to see Ming Na has been given a role and she appeared in same location as SG1's meeting before a US committee that involved Vala insulting one of the members manhood.

sigpic

Comment

Seeing all these posts about fixing the timeline makes me wonder--am I the only one who decided very early on that there would be no fixing? This isn't the new timeline anymore; it's the only timeline.

Seaboe
            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

EPISODE 11
              LIFTOFF
              (PLEASE NOTE THIS WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN AWHILE AGO AND I FORGOT TO POST IT HERE.)

IMDB SYNOPSIS: Carter lands in an awkward situation after S. A. R. A. H. And Andy's nuptials hit a snag; Zane keeps harassing Jo for details; an unscheduled launch presents trouble for the gang.

LIKED.....
              Honestly not much I liked in this one with the exception of a few jokes.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
              Just about everything. Just look at the synopsis spoiler. They are even bringing romance to the Artificial Intelligence. REALLY didn't like Carter being an insecure little &@5$*.

Finding it VERY difficult to continue this exploration. I watched this episode a week ago and had to force myself to come write something down about it.

Comment

Working...
              X