All the Rage (403)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Yeah but then they wouldn't be able to have Jack/Allison have such an odd and awkward flirting relationship!
    Considering that Jack never seemed to be very bothered by the first break up with Tess and that he had no qualms about smooching Allison in the same episode, I really didn't see the point of bringing back Tess (and I honestly loved Tess to death in Season 3). It would have made sense if he'd honestly tried to make it work with her before calling it quits instead of just being a jerk to her (and he totally was - I really don't see why it was supposed to be only hard for him when SHE was the one who lost the man she loved and who obviously asked her to move in with him not that long ago and who never got an explanation as to the why this was happening) and then giving her such a send off (he basically threw her out of his house, without even trying to make her understand why he was doing this to her, and he really could have tried harder). I know everyone loves Jack but in this episode, I just wanted to punch him in the face.

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    Is it worth watching knowing Wesley Crusher is going to be in it?
    Yes, absolutely. Wil Wheaton is really a surprise. I saw him on Leverage a while ago and would never have recognized him as Wesley Crusher if I hadn't read it somewhere. He did his part really well.
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Yeah I thought Will Wheaton did a good job as well, I could tell it was Crusher though but didn't have a problem seeing him in a new role!
      sigpic

Comment

There was a line in a couple of trailers where Jo says to Carter something like "This is where you cut my head off to stop me from turning". I figured that was from this episode, but I don't remember hearing it. Do you all think it was something that got cut?
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Thought the episode was ok a little bit of a let down compared to the previous two episodes but I still enjoyed it. I laughed at the line from the security guard, "I wanted to be a librarian!"

Comment

LIKED.....
            Wil Wheaton Guest Starring. The premise was decent enough. I like how Fargo says "Does anything in this lab actually do what is supposed to do?" That is basically the plot of so many Eureka episodes.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
            Would have liked more Wheaton.

Why does this show insist on soooo much interpersonal romantic relationship focus?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
            X