No announcement yet.

A New World (402)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show is so great, I love the new season so far and I really love Fargo being in "charge" and they brought back my favorite android and gave Jo a promoation and she is now single, looks like its my chance finally but really I'm lovin the new season

Comment

Even though they've all taken a vow of silence, at the very least Henry has a very good probability of spilling the beans to his wife.

Females are always asking about things like "do you remember where we first kissed?" and the like. Another great example is that he doesn't even know the details of their first date or the marriage anniversary or how long they've been married. So that's going to be a stickler for him.

It'll be interesting to see how the writers handle that. And I hope it won't be with something like a throwaway line.

Comment

I'm wondering how important will be Grant in this new season
        sigpic

Comment

Here I am bringing 2010 back to life!!!!!!

Sooooooooo Season 4 Episode 2......

LIKED.....
          I admit that I really enjoy this concept just because it has shaken things up so much and is more of a long run crisis rather than pure crisis of the week. LOVE that Zane is back to being someone I can enjoy not liking instead of a guy I'm supposed to like.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
          While I admitted above that I enjoy what the show is currently doing I have to admit I am equally not a fan of how it has just given them an excuse to play with emotional entanglements. The only one that matters to me is Allison and Kevin.

So I am getting more enjoyment from the show at this point, but don't get any hopes up. I was sailing with love for Season Three at this point and that took a nose dive within a few episodes. But we'll see.

Comment

Working...
          X