Lost (501)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
    This episode was kinda weird. Maybe it's just been so long since I watched Eureka that I don't remember what it's like very well, but I thought it felt like a different show. Also, I think I'm the only one who actually liked the Jo/Carter pairing and was very disappointed when it was a VR.

Oh i am very glad that it is VR , Jo and Carter characters have no chemistry besides being partners. Allison is the love of his life always
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
      Okay, I think my brain just exploded watching this episode.
      I wonder where are they taking this...
      I was very blown away by this conclusion too, I think they had way too many time jumps ! And I am very curious to se how they are going to resolve this I hope it is soon rather than later. I don't want it to be all the way down to the series finale I want Allison and Carter to have sometime together!
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

i want to know how beverly got them all off the ship.
        and where the ship went.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          i want to know how beverly got them all off the ship.
          and where the ship went.
          well the Atraeus crew with possible the exception of Allison were all asleep anyway ! so it was pretty simple after that.

Hey this kind of reminds me of the tv show The 4400 when they are in the VR environment, which Kavan Smith was apart of
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post

Hey this kind of reminds me of the tv show The 4400 when they are in the VR environment, which Kavan Smith was apart of
            I don't recall that episode...Are talking about when Tom met Alana?
            sigpic

Comment

I figured something like VR was going on when Zach was darted and went into cardiac arrest. The voices were wrong.
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                I figured something like VR was going on when Zach was darted and went into cardiac arrest. The voices were wrong.
                Yeah, I suspected something like that once Zach went into v-fib... and quite honestly, all of the Andy's were very creepy.
                sigpic
                Don't touch Lola

Comment

But much eye candy, which is always nice. Had to laugh because security!Andy was dressed like Evan Lorne on SGA.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
                    Yeah, I suspected something like that once Zach went into v-fib... and quite honestly, all of the Andy's were very creepy.
                    Lol, its noticable that the Break has been to long. The name is Zane, not Zach.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      Lol, its noticable that the Break has been to long. The name is Zane, not Zach.
                      I was confused for a sec...Lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        dang!! andy does GOOD evil.

totally creepy.
                        Evil Andy! So awesome!

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                        So...that whole thing was vitual reality. Creepy indeed. I was fooled. I was liking all the Andies. Though...they did come across very odd.
                        There was a little clue in there - don't recall where exactly - but it made me suspect something like the VR.

But much eye candy, which is always nice. Had to laugh because security!Andy was dressed like Evan Lorne on SGA.
                        Lots and lots of eye candy there. Even if he was evil.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Evil Andy! So awesome!

There was a little clue in there - don't recall where exactly - but it made me suspect something like the VR.

Lots and lots of eye candy there. Even if he was evil.

I wonder if his Kavan's face hurts a lot from smiling so much, because even when he was evil he was still smiling!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            I wonder if his Kavan's face hurts a lot from smiling so much, because even when he was evil he was still smiling!
                            According to Kavan at the LA con, he could smile like that indefinitely. He demonstrated it for us and said that he used to use that smile to get away with stuff as a kid
                            sigpic

Comment

I believe it. It looks like the sort of smile that says, "I'm not doing anything wrong!"
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

...God I hope he doesn't die and go into rigor with that face...Idk if a mortician would be able to do his job if that was what he was "faced" with

Spoiler:
                                I'm aware that rigor doesn't last forever...Laugh dangit
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X