Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    Just checked. They'll be playing it two other times tha night. I should be home for the later showtime.
    Glad for you!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Does anyone know when it resumes in the UK?

Comment

Sorry. I don't have that information. But you might find it at http://www.visiteureka.net/
        sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEE today is the day *dances*

Comment

*dances too* watching S3.0 on SciFi now!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              I think this season's arc will have to do with aliens. Possibly the creators of the Artifact.

Comment

Woohoo!! Score one more for the
                Spoiler:
                Jack/SARAH shipper! I love that ship!
                sigpic

Comment

what about Jack and Allison ship
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    what about Jack and Allison ship
                    Oh, I love Jack/Allison too. It's just Jack/SARAH is so much fun for a crack! ship. The only thing is, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make a sig for it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't been able to watch the new ep yet *criez* Hubby just got home from work at 11:15 after starting at 8 AM and is STILL working. *sigh*

Hopefully we will watch it tomorrow. We did DVR it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        I haven't been able to watch the new ep yet *criez* Hubby just got home from work at 11:15 after starting at 8 AM and is STILL working. *sigh*

Hopefully we will watch it tomorrow. We did DVR it.
                        You'll like it, Pocus! Enjoy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow! EUReKA was number 7 on Yahoo's most looked up list just now!
                          sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen it yet either It isn't available via my usual means of Eureka-watching yet

Comment

Caught the premiere. Enjoyed it, as usual.

Spoiler:
                              Dunno about anyone else, but I kinda liked Sheriff Andy. Yeah, the cheery act was a little over the top, but he was starting to tone it down a bit by the end. I guess getting killed twice will take the edge off of anyone's hardwired optimism. I especially liked the bit at the end about having the right to choose. Reminded me of Space Above & Beyond thing with the Silicates, although I doubt the producers had THAT in mind. Particularly given what the Silicates did with their "choice." LOL! Still, I should think a robot's/android's right to choose would be of extreme importance to him/her/it. Although again, I'm probably overthinking what was basically a throw-away line. I just have a soft spot for artificials.

Meanwhile... aliens, huh? Or probably aliens. I don't take anything for granted where Eureka is concerned. Ha! Should make for a fun season. Half-season? Damn Skiffy and their messing with standard delineations. But if spelling isn't sacred to them, I guess nothing is. *sigh*

Comment

just watched the (mid-season)premiere and gosh it is good to have eureka back!

Spoiler:
                                also have to say YAY for jack/sarah they are hilarious At first i was afraid sheriff andy would be an artificial ******* with no "feelings" whatsoever, but im glad the way it went in the end, i kind of like him I also do have a soft spot for AI's since Rommie is still my favourite character from andromeda
                                and "possibly aliens" in eureka? that should be interesting. I like the idea of them being the creators of the artifact, i think its time that we finally learn what this thing really is. Looking forward to next week

Comment

Working...
                                X