No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm looking forward to this summer, but yeah, I do hope it doesn't become

Spoiler:
    baby central.

It seems like Allison is going to be pregnant most of the season though, from what I've read in spoilers. They're picking up right where they left off, so...no Allison baby anytime soon. I don't know about Jack's sister's babies, though.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      True , but i like it when the real world aspects don't seep into the fantasy life of sci-fi , i believe that is why i love star trek more
      I also love Star Trek, but I like my Sci-Fi/Fantasy like I like barbeque, in many varieties. If I eat the same barbeque all the time I get sick of it, same thing with Sci-Fi. I love Star Trek's ideals for our future. I love Stargate's adventure/character mix and I love the advanced technology and humanity we see in Eureka.

Each uniquely brilliant in their own way!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I also love Star Trek, but I like my Sci-Fi/Fantasy like I like barbeque, in many varieties. If I eat the same barbeque all the time I get sick of it, same thing with Sci-Fi. I love Star Trek's ideals for our future. I love Stargate's adventure/character mix and I love the advanced technology and humanity we see in Eureka.

Each uniquely brilliant in their own way!

true that is how i feel as well, although i would never want to live in the Battlestar Galactica reality or Star Wars that is just rough
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Eureka - SciFi Channel (US): Season 3 Mini-Marathon Apr 23 '09:

From SciFi.com's schedulebot, an evening mini-marathon of Eureka third season episodes has been scheduled on the SciFi Channel (US) for Thursday, April 23 '09:

7:00P BAD TO THE DRONE - Guest starring Jonathon Young, Kirsten Robek and Barclay Hope

8:00P WHAT ABOUT BOB

9:00P BEST IN FAUX - Guest starring Alan Ruck, Holly Dignard, Gabrielle Rose and Lexa Doig

10:00P HERE COME THE SUNS - Guest starring Dean Marshall

NOTE: NEW episodes of 'Eureka' resume July '09!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
            Eureka - SciFi Channel (US): Season 3 Mini-Marathon Apr 23 '09:

From SciFi.com's schedulebot, an evening mini-marathon of Eureka third season episodes has been scheduled on the SciFi Channel (US) for Thursday, April 23 '09:

7:00P BAD TO THE DRONE - Guest starring Jonathon Young, Kirsten Robek and Barclay Hope

8:00P WHAT ABOUT BOB

9:00P BEST IN FAUX - Guest starring Alan Ruck, Holly Dignard, Gabrielle Rose and Lexa Doig

10:00P HERE COME THE SUNS - Guest starring Dean Marshall

NOTE: NEW episodes of 'Eureka' resume July '09!

so this will resume the third season not the fourth season ? that is so wrong why did they just finish the third season now
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

so this will resume the third season not the fourth season ? that is so wrong why did they just finish the third season now
              I asked Colin this at the convention and he said that for every new season, they get a pay rise. This way, it can be kind of like a new season but technically not, so none of the cast will get an increase in pay. The way the economy is at the moment, the people in charge didn't want to have to pay everyone extra!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                I asked Colin this at the convention and he said that for every new season, they get a pay rise. This way, it can be kind of like a new season but technically not, so none of the cast will get an increase in pay. The way the economy is at the moment, the people in charge didn't want to have to pay everyone extra!
                Everything is so political!
                sigpic

Comment

well at least they are putting it back on the air , i hear one of the many reasons why Stargate Atlantis got canceledd as well because of cutbacks
                  sigpic

Comment

If SyFy keeps canceling its most popular shows the whole network will become a big cutback!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      If SyFy keeps canceling its most popular shows the whole network will become a big cutback!

perhaps it will merge together to form a conglomerate with comedy central ??
                      sigpic

Comment

ummm NO!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

You don't like that idea Ever!
                          sigpic

Comment

SciFi Press Release Announcing Summer Schedule....Eureka moves to Friday nights.

“Eureka” — Returns with 10 new episodes beginning Friday, July 10, at 9PM (ET/PT) Season 3.5 picks up where “Eureka” left off at the mid-season cliffhanger with
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack Carter (Colin Ferguson) being removed from his job as Eureka’s sheriff and Allison (Salli Richardson-Whitfield) announcing that she is expecting her recently-deceased husband’s baby.

Carter is also confronted by some challenging decisions on the home front where his daughter Zoe (Jordan Hinson) is concerned and encounters a new love interest with the arrival of Dr. Tess Fontana (guest star Jaime Rae Newman) who will supervise the re-opening of Global Dynamics’ infamous ‘Section 5.’

“Eureka” was the most watched scripted series on SCI FI in 2008 delivering its best performance to-date. The first half of the 3rd season averaged 3 million viewers per week. Co-creator Jaime Paglia and Charlie Craig (The X Files, Brimstone) and Thania St. John are Executive Producers. “Eureka” is produced by Universal Cable Productions.
                            For the rest of the press release, including information on other SciFi programs, check the link below.
                            http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/24...schedule/17356
                            Last edited by Killdeer; 24 April 2009, 01:46 PM.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Why on earth? That would be a disaster for both networks. SyFy can and will stand on its own.
                              sigpic

Comment

Häh?! Ô_0
                                Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Working...
                                X