No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eureka starts tonight...can't wait to see season 3.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

The first episode was really good. Can't wait for next week's!

Comment

I thought the episode was good too.

Spoiler:
        Though no main character died, and we don't know quite what is happening to Henry, which spoilers had it we would learn. We do discover Allison's answer to Stark though. The previews for next week look amusing--apparently they're hunting a creature in a swamp.

Comment

I just want to know
          Spoiler:
          what the hell that purple stuff The Fixer had in a vial...

Comment

I enjoyed the season premiere, a solid ep with some action but also nice character moments. I'm looking forward to next week's ep
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
              Great start for a new season. Carter was his usual self and it was just a fun entertaining episode. I loved when they tried to lock Martha in the Jail Cell, she just busts right out and Jo and Carter just look at eachother with a dumb look, lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Spoiler:
                Great start for a new season. Carter was his usual self and it was just a fun entertaining episode. I loved when they tried to lock Martha in the Jail Cell, she just busts right out and Jo and Carter just look at eachother with a dumb look, lol.
                Spoiler:
                LOL yeah that was great

Jo: We rule
                Carter: We so don't rule
                sigpic

Comment

I liked the
                  Spoiler:
                  Battlestar Galactica reference when Zoe calls MARTHA a 'Cylon shuttle thing'

She was right, it did look a bit like a Cylon raider!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    I liked the
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    true it immediately reminded me of a Cylon
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      LOL yeah that was great

Jo: We rule
                      Carter: We so don't rule
                      LOL, that was great. Yeah Jack Carter is a great character. Colin really does a great job.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      I liked the
                      Spoiler:

LOL, Ron Moore is going to sue someone, lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

Loved the episode - great start to the new season! And apparently
                        Spoiler:
                        a new mystery. I'm glad there's more to The Fixer's takeover. It'll be interesting to see where Allison and Nathan's relationship end up - I doubt things will run smoothly. Loved Jo and Carter, and Jo playing the voice of reason to Jack's paranoid father routine. Looking forward to seeing Henry back. The drone plotline was cool, and they did look like Cylon raiders - maybe they borrowed some props from the BSG set.

If anyone missed it last night, it's available streaming at SCI FI Rewind (I wish SGA would do this). And next week's preview is here:

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=280732
                        Last edited by Killdeer; 30 July 2008, 03:10 PM.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Eureka Premieres with a 2.14 HH Rating!
                          by Ian Mullen | Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 16:37 CT | TV Ratings

The brand new, eagerly awaited third season of Eureka premiered last night on SCI FI Channel in the United States with Jaime Paglia's episode "Bad to the Drone." We're ecstatic to bring you news that the episode continued strong ratings for the series, scoring a fantastic 2.14 household rating in the 9:00-10:00PM timeslot. The rating secures Eureka's place as SCI FI Channel's highest rated series for yet another year. Congratulations to the everyone who worked to give us such a fantastic episode!

Stick with VisitEureka.net. Over the next week we'll be bringing you a cast list, review, synopses, really high-res screencaps (we love them, we really do!), and if you play your cards right we may even get the transcript up for the episode!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkAngel34994 View Post

The brand new, eagerly awaited third season of Eureka premiered last night on SCI FI Channel in the United States with Jaime Paglia's episode "Bad to the Drone." We're ecstatic to bring you news that the episode continued strong ratings for the series, scoring a fantastic 2.14 household rating in the 9:00-10:00PM timeslot. The rating secures Eureka's place as SCI FI Channel's highest rated series for yet another year. Congratulations to the everyone who worked to give us such a fantastic episode!

Stick with VisitEureka.net. Over the next week we'll be bringing you a cast list, review, synopses, really high-res screencaps (we love them, we really do!), and if you play your cards right we may even get the transcript up for the episode!
                            I was wondering what the ratings were and they are awesome. YAY Eureka.
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

it is a fun show. brain candy, mildly amusing and something you can just sit back and enjoy
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkAngel34994 View Post

Scoring a 2.1 HH rating and an audience comprised of 1.426 million Adults 25-54, 1.301 million Adults 18-49 and 2.808 million total viewers, Eureka enjoyed its most-watched performance since the series first premiered on July 18, 2006.
                                http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...39seureka.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X