Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    I glanced through the new TVGuide at the store yesterday. Toward the back there was one of those special focus boxes with Colin Ferguson talking about the show, and this spoiler caught my eye.

Spoiler:
    He says that a main character is going to die, and I took it to be in the premiere episode. Who do you all think it's going to be?
    Allison Blake?
    Because Francis Fisher will play Samantha Thorne, aka "the fixer".
    Does she will be the Global Dynamics's new boss?

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      I glanced through the new TVGuide at the store yesterday. Toward the back there was one of those special focus boxes with Colin Ferguson talking about the show, and this spoiler caught my eye.

Spoiler:
      He says that a main character is going to die, and I took it to be in the premiere episode. Who do you all think it's going to be?
      Uh oh. I had a chance to watch a writers featurette on the season 2 DVDs and I heard them say
      Spoiler:
      that the two big questions left from last season's finale, Nathan's proposal to Alison and what will happen to Henry, will be answered in the premiere. The writers also were talking about focusing on repairing the Henry/Jack friendship and having the tone of the show return to the lightness of the first season. With this fixer coming in...I hope they don't kill off Nathan.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        Uh oh. I had a chance to watch a writers featurette on the season 2 DVDs and I heard them say
        Spoiler:
        that the two big questions left from last season's finale, Nathan's proposal to Alison and what will happen to Henry, will be answered in the premiere. The writers also were talking about focusing on repairing the Henry/Jack friendship and having the tone of the show return to the lightness of the first season. With this fixer coming in...I hope they don't kill off Nathan.
        That's actually what I'm thinking too.
        Spoiler:
        It's hard to imagine them killing Nathan off, but....he would be my first guess, sadly.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          really? Nathan's a cool character imo, then again I like most of the main characters. hm maybe they'll kill Sarah
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Eureka - S.A.R.A.H. is Twittering!

From the SciFi.com's Comic-Con section:

Eureka's S.A.R.A.H. (Self Actuated Residential Automated Habitat) now has her own Twitter site:

S.A.R.A.H. Twitter

Eureka premieres on the SciFi Channel Tuesday July 29 at 9pm.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks Morjana

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Thanks Morjana
                You're very welcome!

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  really? Nathan's a cool character imo, then again I like most of the main characters. hm maybe they'll kill Sarah
                  Spoiler:
                  I like all the main characters too, and Nathan is a good snarky one, and I enjoy that. But maybe there will be a death, then a resurrection? This is sci-fi, after all.

Comment

great thread

thanks for the updates

Comment

So, are we all jumping in our seats waiting for next Tuesday? I know I am!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        So, are we all jumping in our seats waiting for next Tuesday? I know I am!
                        yup
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I have never watched Eureka, but I plan on checking the new season out. Hope its good!
                          Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Eureka - SciFi.com: Ask a Stargate Atlantis Star:

From SciFi.com:

Submit a question for your favorite SCI FI star and you may have it answered in a SCI FI video from Comic-Con.

The actors are:

EUREKA

Colin Ferguson
                            Salli Richardson-Whitfield
                            Joe Morton

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Amanda Tapping
                            Robert Picardo

GHOST HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL

Robb Demarest

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Cool, thanks Morjana

Comment

Thanks for the info. Looks cool.
                                Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X