No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious! Loved it! And yes, part of what made it so wonderful was that Carter wanted nothing to do with it... although it's probably good that Fargo was never affected.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Hilarious! Loved it! And yes, part of what made it so wonderful was that Carter wanted nothing to do with it... although it's probably good that Fargo was never affected.
      Yea I second that Fargo would have been trouble...

What was good as well we saw Nathan intentions even more visibly in this ep, He played both sides, I wonder now if henry will confide in Carter now that he is being pulled out to the loop.
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I'm wondering if Henry will reverse the effects of the memory device on Carter. So that the both of them can go after Stark and Beverly.

Comment

Um why would they go after Stark? he didn't do anything.

Comment

For in what I saw was a betrayly of Henry's trust.

Comment

Ummm... No. My guess is that Carter is going to remember things on his own. Whether or not Henry confirms Carter's memories is another matter. However, "a betrayal of trust" wouldn't be enough reason- IMO- for Henry to consider reversing the effects, assuming he can even do it.

I do think this will go a lot further towards pushing Henry over the edge, though. I'm not sure yet how that will all fall out, but it's bound to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Ummm... No. My guess is that Carter is going to remember things on his own. Whether or not Henry confirms Carter's memories is another matter. However, "a betrayal of trust" wouldn't be enough reason- IMO- for Henry to consider reversing the effects, assuming he can even do it.

I do think this will go a lot further towards pushing Henry over the edge, though. I'm not sure yet how that will all fall out, but it's bound to be good.
                Agreed.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I have a feeling ****'s going to hit the fan so to speak.

Henry doesn't trust Carter because of some reason or another, and perhaps because of that little time travel fiasco.

Carter is trying to go to Allison because she's head of Global and she really has no reason for him not to go to her.

Allison is in league with Stark because he's taken an interest in Kevin and the current situation.

Stark, IMO, does not care that much about Kevin and is using him to patch his relation with Allison and to study the artifact which may be calling Kevin its host now.

Beverly is too close in and is being found out by Carter and Henry. And maybe now Allison and Stark.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    I have a feeling ****'s going to hit the fan so to speak.

Henry doesn't trust Carter because of some reason or another, and perhaps because of that little time travel fiasco.
                    I think that is because he will take the info to his superiors.

The thing is they need to realize that carter is a better ally then enemy
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Ratings Higher Again! Maneater scores a 1.85 HH
                      Thu, September 20, 2007 (TV Ratings)
                      Reported by: Ian Mullen
                      Last week, 'God is in the Details' scored the highest HH rating of the second season (excluding the premiere episode) with a 1.8, and we're pleased to report that 'Maneater' beat that as well with a 1.85.

The season average remains at 1.7, and we're now including the season premiere in that average seen as though it is no longer an outlier! Sadly, we are unable to bring you any behind the scenes photography for 'Maneater', but we believe we will have some for next week's episode - 'All That Glitters'.

201 Phoenix Rising: 1.9
                      202 Try, Try Again: 1.6
                      203 Unpredictable: 1.7
                      204 Games People Play 1.6
                      205 Duck, Duck, Goose 1.5
                      206 Noche de Sueños 1.6
                      207 Family Reunion 1.7
                      208 E=Mc...? 1.7
                      209 Sight Unseen 1.5
                      210 God is in the Details 1.8
                      211 Maneater 1.85

Courtesy of VisitEureka.net
                      Last edited by DarkAngel34994; 20 September 2007, 08:48 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
                        I think that is because he will take the info to his superiors.

The thing is they need to realize that carter is a better ally then enemy
                        Which may or may not be all that good for Kevin. Allison doesn't want Carter in the loop because of that very reason. Though I think Carter would try and protect them while at the same time trying to take down Beverly.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I just saw Maneater...it was hilarious! Especially Fargo at the end

Comment

Lexa was jaw dropping gorgeous in this eppy!! Good to see the ratings go
                            up for Eureka!!! Wished they had used Lexa more in Stargate....though.
                            But it was great to see Lexa grace the screen again!! Wooohooo!
                            Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I love how loads of Stargate people have been in it. Lexa, Michael Shanks, Richard Cox (who played Gaul in The Defiant One in SGA), Teryl Rothery, Colin Cunningham (Major Davis)...

Comment

Look at this...scroll down to the pic...

http://www.visiteureka.net/news.html?nid=148
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X