Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
    I said Jack would remember, and it looks like it's all coming back, so it will be interesting how this plays out
    Wouldn't have been much of a story if he didn't eventually remember.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      ...I LMAO when Teryl's character was lamenting about her dead husband Daniel. I know it was just a coincidence and that Daniel is a big name in the Bible, but all I could think is "The Daniel/Fraiser shippers are gonna have a field day!"
      I couldn't help BUT think of the Fraiser/Daniel aka Stargate-SG1 relationship.. Did Diane know something about (SG-1's) Daniel that we didn't learn just yet??

Of course, whether this was biblically inspired or not, ever think that TPTB who cast Teryl into the character of Diane, might have just been making a nod to Stargate without directly stating so?? Afterall, think of all of the other zillions of names that could have been the name of Diane's husband, instead.. Elijah? Elisha? Moses? Paul? John...?

Yet, they chose it to be Daniel.. irony or not.. it *was* funny to think about!

Comment

that most likly was the case
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

'God is in the Details' Scores Season High

Thu, September 13, 2007 (TV Ratings)
          Reported by: Ian Mullen
          The latest episode of Eureka scored a superb 1.8 HH rating, which is the highest of the season since the season premiere on July 10, which scored a 2.1 HH rating (originally believed to be 1.95, it has since been updated as 2.1).

The rating for the episode put the season average up to 1.7 from last week's 1.6, and the HH rating increased 0.25 of a point over last week's 1.55 scored by 'Sight Unseen'. A new episode of Eureka premieres Tuesday, September 18 at 9/8c and guest stars Lexa Doig!

VisitEureka.net

Comment

201 Phoenix Rising: 1.9
            202 Try, Try Again: 1.6
            203 Unpredictable: 1.7
            204 Games People Play 1.6
            205 Duck, Duck, Goose 1.5
            206 Noche de Sueños 1.6
            207 Family Reunion 1.7
            208 E=Mc...? 1.7
            209 Sight Unseen 1.5
            210 God is in the Details 1.8 (w/Teryl Rothery)

Season 2 average to date : 1.66(1.7)

http://www.visiteureka.net/news.html?ncat=2

I love this show!! I hope SGA can pull in close enough numbers.
            sigpic

Comment

hey isn't you know going to be on this week

three more eps man..........

Comment

WWE Raw 3.3 (not part of Sci-fi's line-up)
                Eureka 1.7
                ECW 1.3
                Black Hole 1.1
                A.I. Assault 1.1
                Atomic Twister 1.0
                Star Trek Enterprise 1.0
                Ghost Hunters 0.9
                Magma 0.9
                Android Apocalypse 0.9

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 8/27/07 -- 9/2/07

Eureka takes the top spot!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  WWE Raw 3.3 (not part of Sci-fi's line-up)
                  Eureka 1.7
                  ECW 1.3
                  Black Hole 1.1
                  A.I. Assault 1.1
                  Atomic Twister 1.0
                  Star Trek Enterprise 1.0
                  Ghost Hunters 0.9
                  Magma 0.9
                  Android Apocalypse 0.9

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 8/27/07 -- 9/2/07

Eureka takes the top spot!
                  No surprise really, it is one of the better shows out there!

For me, I like it because Jack Carter reminds me a lot of Jack O'Neill. Especially with his supposedly lost look in the face of the science around him but always coming up with a good simplistic idea to help the scientists get back on track in a crisis! Also the crisis' in Eureka are intriguing, you never know what bizarre thing will happen next! What makes it extra quirky is the matter of fact way people approach these odd things.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    No surprise really, it is one of the better shows out there!

For me, I like it because Jack Carter reminds me a lot of Jack O'Neill. Especially with his supposedly lost look in the face of the science around him but always coming up with a good simplistic idea to help the scientists get back on track in a crisis! Also the crisis' in Eureka are intriguing, you never know what bizarre thing will happen next! What makes it extra quirky is the matter of fact way people approach these odd things.
                    They have to get RDA to guest star on an episode of Eureka. That would be awesome chemistry right there. Heck they already got 4 people from Stargate, one more cannot hurt.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      They have to get RDA to guest star on an episode of Eureka. That would be awesome chemistry right there. Heck they already got 4 people from Stargate, one more cannot hurt.
                      Dear gods almighty, PLEASE no! Nothing against RDA, he's a fine actor, but NOT on Eureka, please! That's the last thing the show needs.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        Dear gods almighty, PLEASE no! Nothing against RDA, he's a fine actor, but NOT on Eureka, please! That's the last thing the show needs.
                        No he could guest star as McGuyver!

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
                          No he could guest star as McGuyver!
                          *vomits copiously in Creed's general direction*

Comment

Ok I loved the episode! When the chicks chased them back into the truck with the golf clubs. All I could think of was the scenes from Monty Python were the topless chicks chase the man over the cliff. LOL
                            This man is going to die… LOL
                            Last edited by Doze; 18 September 2007, 08:05 PM.
                            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

100 x better than the SGA episode that shall not be named with a similar storyline.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I really appreciated how they dealt with this. They managed to sneak the necessary flirtations in there but didn't go in the direction of giving Carter anything more than a passing unexpressed thought of taking advantage of it. Unlike some other variations of this storyline we didn't waste too much time watching him being woman handled and stuck to fixing the problem.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                                X