Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
    Hey guys, is Eureka one of those shows you have to watch from the beginning or can I start watching at any point right away?
    I would watch from the start as there is a thread a "thing" running through the show, you could just check you brain at the door and not bother like some others, but I think the undercurrent of this "thing" (I am trying not to spoil you) is there in almost every episode. And lets face it there are only 13 eps in season one so it is not that much to catch up on, it would be worth it imho.

Comment

i love eureka

Comment

Okay ep last night. Not quite up to the usual standard, IMO, but still good stuff. LOL'd at the "GABA, hey!" thing, which was probably just a coincidence and not a reference to the Ramones at all.

Comment

Interesting--Carter got another little piece of the puzzle from Henry. I'm sure intrigued by where that's going....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            Okay ep last night. Not quite up to the usual standard, IMO, but still good stuff. LOL'd at the "GABA, hey!" thing, which was probably just a coincidence and not a reference to the Ramones at all.

I'm glad to see that the science advisor is still working there. I had to look up GABA online and they actually got it right. I thought it a little campy, but good too.

Comment

BTW, have I said lately how much I love the continuity of this series? It may not be a must-watch-every-ep-to-understand serial like Lost, but things that happen in earlier eps have effects later on. I can't get over the awesomeness of it. Thank the merciful gods of television that someone out there doesn't use the Big Red Reset Button.

Comment

No Loss for 'E=MC...?'

Thu, August 30, 2007

Reported by: Ian Mullen

The scientists' at Global Dynamics may have lost their knowledge this week but the episode certainly didn't lose viewers, scoring a superb 1.71 HH rating and improving in all of the key demographics. We've been told the network and studio are thrilled with the ratings this season.

VistEureka.net

Comment

You know carter's genuis is in how he knows how to use what he has. This makes him smarter then many of the residence in Eureka
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
                    You know carter's genuis is in how he knows how to use what he has. This makes him smarter then many of the residence in Eureka
                    I notice that. He's always the one to come up with an idea...they're just around to implement it....and he's the stupid one? Ha!

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Anybody see the twins this season? Don't recall them seeing them in any episode so far. They were pretty cool guys...lol.
                      It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi View Post
                        Anybody see the twins this season? Don't recall them seeing them in any episode so far. They were pretty cool guys...lol.
                        They were in the weather episode, I think. They scootered by and the ex wife did a double-take, if you'll pardon the pun.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkAngel34994 View Post
                          NICE link! Thank you!

I just added it to ThotMarket.com
                          Link: http://thotmarket.com/thot.php?id=MzIzNzQyNy45Mg==
                          Last edited by Doze; 01 September 2007, 08:11 AM.
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Ratings Recap:

Phoenix Rising: 1.9
                            Try, Try Again: 1.6
                            Unpredictable: 1.7
                            Games People Play 1.6
                            Duck, Duck, Goose 1.5
                            Noche de Sueños 1.6
                            Family Reunion 1.7
                            E=Mc...? 1.7

Forgot to add the Source link, sorry.

http://www.visiteureka.net/news.html?ncat=2

So Eureka is averaging between a 1.6 to 1.7! Way to go Eureka!

Curtesy of squall78 and VisitEureka.net

Comment

I have one question for tonight's episode. Why was Carter's uniform disappearing along with him?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
                                I have one question for tonight's episode. Why was Carter's uniform disappearing along with him?
                                It was a Spontaneous Fabric-Organism Biological Unity Occurrence. A SFOBUO (sfoe-bwoe) was also responsible for the uniform repair Daniel Jackson received on Apophis's mothership.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X