• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Wire: SciFi Channel ratings week of 7/9/07 -- 7/15/07:

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php

Top Ten SciFi Channel Shows

Eureka---------------------1.9 - second season premiere (which was frakkin' awesome)
    Supergator-----------------1.7
    Ghost Hunters--------------1.5
    ECW-----------------------1.4
    Destination Truth----------1.2
    King of the Lost World-----1.1
    Ghost Hunters-------------1.0
    Chupacabra: Dark Seas----1.0
    Crocodile------------------0.9
    Crocodile 2: Death Roll-----0.9

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 7/9/07 -- 7/15/07

<><><><><>

Hmmm....no Painkiller Jane OR Dr. Who on the Top Ten List.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Ok I am not looking forward to this one tonight. Though I don’t have a problem with it looking like a take off of one of the Star Trek Next Gen shows, I hated that episode of Star Trek and I really hope they improve on it like they have on other themes. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

The second season hasn't been bad but it hasn't grown on me quite like the first one did though tonight's promises to be better.

Comment

I'm learning to have faith in Eureka. So far eps that have seemed derivative of other shows have been pretty good and added fresh angles.

Comment

After last night's episode, I'm getting the feeling that
            Spoiler:
            Henry is slipping deeper into the abyss, after Carter left his new office.

Comment

Yup, I'm getting that same feeling, and it makes me sad.

Still, I liked the ep. I can't remember the Trek ep everyone says was ripped off, but I thought they did a reasonable job with what they had. I figured out fairly quickly what had happened, though.
              Spoiler:
              The group gathering seemed a little overdone, but I suppose it's in keeping with how the town would react if they found out "one of their own" (even if he's an adopted outsider) were to be in mortal peril.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Still, I liked the ep. I can't remember the Trek ep everyone says was ripped off, but I thought they did a reasonable job with what they had. I figured out fairly quickly what had happened, though.
                Agreed, Was a good show not their best but much better then the ST one.
                Spoiler:
                The group gathering seemed a little overdone, but I suppose it's in keeping with how the town would react if they found out "one of their own" (even if he's an adopted outsider) were to be in mortal peril.
                Right, that was a real moaner. Could not by that at all.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

UK Fans Sky One have finally scheduled a premiere date for Season 2, they will show the first two episodes on Tuesday, October 2nd from 8pm. "A Town Called Eureka" will then take its place in its regular slot of Tuesdays at 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Yup, I'm getting that same feeling, and it makes me sad.

Spoiler:
                    It was where Dr. Crusher got trapped in some kinda subspace bubble created by Wesley.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I figured it out farily quickly but it was still enjoyable. I'm not as impressed with this season so far still but hanging onto it. It's definitely one of the better shows on the channel.

Comment

SciFi Wire: SciFi Channel Ratings week 7/16/07 -- 7/22/07

From SciFi Wire:

Eureka-----------------------1.6
                        Ghost Hunters----------------1.5
                        ECW-------------------------1.3
                        Destination Truth------------1.1
                        Atomic Twister--------------1.1
                        Star Trek Enterprise---------1.0
                        Tornado---------------------0.9
                        Dinotopia part one-----------0.9
                        Dinotopia part two-----------0.9
                        Dinotopia part three---------0.9

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 7/16/07 -- 7/22/07

<><><><><><>

Wow...no Dr. Who or Painkiller Jane on the top ten list? At least Eureka beat the pants off of ECW -- or wait, they don't wear pants (ECW), do they? Well...you get my drift.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Nice to see Eureka is coming out on top, especially above ECW. I hope that is a sign of people coming to their senses and realizing that sci fi and fantasy shows belong on a network named Sci Fi.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                            SciFi Wire: SciFi Channel Ratings week 7/16/07 -- 7/22/07

From SciFi Wire:

Eureka-----------------------1.6
                            Ghost Hunters----------------1.5
                            ECW-------------------------1.3
                            Destination Truth------------1.1
                            Atomic Twister--------------1.1
                            Star Trek Enterprise---------1.0
                            Tornado---------------------0.9
                            Dinotopia part one-----------0.9
                            Dinotopia part two-----------0.9
                            Dinotopia part three---------0.9

Source: Nielsen Galaxy Report, 7/16/07 -- 7/22/07

<><><><><><>

Wow...no Dr. Who or Painkiller Jane on the top ten list? At least Eureka beat the pants off of ECW -- or wait, they don't wear pants (ECW), do they? Well...you get my drift.
                            Originally posted by Teelie View Post
                            Nice to see Eureka is coming out on top, especially above ECW. I hope that is a sign of people coming to their senses and realizing that sci fi and fantasy shows belong on a network named Sci Fi.
                            Those ratings make me really happy, because..

1. I love Eureka and it's an amazing show that will keep the Sci-fi theme alive
                            2. ECW for like the 4th week in a row has tanked under a 1.4, meaning ECW is not the light of hope for the network. ECW needs to go.
                            3. Gives more hope for a SGA 5th season! For an example, SGA averaged a 1.4 for it's overall season last year, Season finale hit a 1.5, and even it's low 2nd half average of a 1.3 would score it in the top 5.

LONG LIVE EUReKA AND SGA!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                              After last night's episode, I'm getting the feeling that
                              Spoiler:
                              Henry is slipping deeper into the abyss, after Carter left his new office.
                              I have to agree totally and this is making me extremely nervous. As for tonight's show, it was nice to see
                              Spoiler:
                              how Zoe is smarter than even she thought! Plus how she gave Jack her IQ score to make him feel better! I thought that was a great daughter/father moment.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

LOL Zoe's is IQ 157 yeah right and my dog can read. 157 is smarter than Hawkins

115 and above is smart to really smart 130 to 143 is Gifted and 144 and above is genius

average is 100 not 111 thats a big sack of cow poo

Comment

Working...
                                X