No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to say that im really enjoying the programme so far even though i've only seen two episodes so far in the uk, but i am really looking forward to watching it tonight.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
      Definitely not by the season finale. Which I think is going to involve the artifact.
      definately. The artifact is a major part of the plot... Jack and Allison know it exists but don't know what it is because Nicholas won't tell them. I seriously thought carlson? would tell someone about Beverly's true nature since he can read thoughts.
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
        actually all they said was
        Spoiler:
        he was re-assigned. I figure he joined with the artifact or died.
        That's what I think. Although I want to know what the hell it is. And Beverly is up to something for sure.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Beverly seems to me to be a plant for a rogue organization who would like to use the technology developed for their own purposes.
          The artifact angle interests me greatly especially as to its origins.

Nice episode... with more substance than last week's... Jack and Allison was no great surprise... it's been there since Day One... Just happy that they're only being cheeky with it at this stage.

Fun show... lots of great good natured humour.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I like the ship better when it isn't so over-the-top.

Comment

Loved last nights eppie.
              Spoiler:
              Zoe's really into school and taking side bets with Vincent about her Dad's social life. I'm really wondering what's locked up in the vault. Carl seemed to know.

Comment

I watched this show last night for the first time.

Pretty good.

Especially enjoyed Saul Rubin's character and rather liked the sheriff as well. And didn't even mind the shippy stuff particularly although it *was* a little cutesy.

Not sure what's up with the head bad guy and the "artifact" but I'm intrigued enough to watch next week.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

My word, yes I am, very intrigued in regards to the artifact. Human creation, divine ark of some sort, a device meant to carry a person to the next stage of evolution? Whatever it is, it's going to rock the foundation of Eureka.

Comment

I'm wondering if that is what the woman that owns the B&B is after?

Comment

My guess is that the artifact will turn out to be gods disco ball

More seriousl though, I think the artifact has something to do with a higher level of being. Perhaps it´s a physical manifestation of heaven or a gateway to ascendancy.

Then again it could just be a freak occurance of physics, though somehow I doubt that the writers would go that way.

Comment

I'm just peeking in to say I love Eureka, too! It's been a wonderful surprise because I didn't think it'd be that great but it's really sucking me in. Does anyone know if we're just going to get the 13 only episodes and then nothing else till next summer?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Spoiler:
                          I think he was absorbed into the artifact and became one with it-
                          Yeah, I thought the same too, but in the way that my Big Mac becomes one with me.

What I want to know is how the heck they got it into there in the first place. It's not like they could use tongs and a cardboard box....

Hope we get more from area 5 soon.
                          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                            Yeah, I thought the same too, but in the way that my Big Mac becomes one with me.

What I want to know is how the heck they got it into there in the first place. It's not like they could use tongs and a cardboard box....

Hope we get more from area 5 soon.
                            funny.

I'm betting they used a big lead box... or found it there and built the facility around it? did they ever say when or where they found it?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              I'm just peeking in to say I love Eureka, too! It's been a wonderful surprise because I didn't think it'd be that great but it's really sucking me in. Does anyone know if we're just going to get the 13 only episodes and then nothing else till next summer?

They are probably testing the waters so we will only get a 13 episode season. Although, tv.com is only listing 12 episodes. Either way we will probably have to wait until next summer. I hope they don't do that and treat Eureka like Ghost Hunters with such a LONG break in between.
                              "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                                funny.

I'm betting they used a big lead box... or found it there and built the facility around it? did they ever say when or where they found it?
                                Hmm...I thought they said it was transported to Global Dynamics?
                                "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Working...
                                X