Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    New ep was very easy to predict, but it was still loads of fun to watch. Not so keen on the congressman and the whole conspiracy thing is beyond old, but I'll see where they go with it.

Any guesses on what that thing was in Section 5?

Favorite line of the night?

Spoiler:
    "Okay, who gave Fargo a gun?"

Loved that line also. Good episode tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      I, too, look forward to figuring what that thing is.
      So what do we call it? Thingy? Or maybe device?

Wormhole, black hole, tesseract... white hole. Hmm. So many possibilities.

Oh yeah, another great quote?

The neighbors were complaining.
      What neighbors?
      The entire state of Idaho! (heh, and that's another notch closer on location)

Comment

So what do we call it? Thingy? Or maybe device?

Wormhole, black hole, tesseract... white hole. Hmm. So many possibilities.

Oh yeah, another great quote?

The neighbors were complaining.
        What neighbors?
        The entire state of Idaho! (heh, and that's another notch closer on location)
        I wouldn't consider this an actual spoiler, as it's so vague as to be meaningless, but on the show, they called it "The Artifact." I rather like that name for it.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          I wouldn't consider this an actual spoiler, as it's so vague as to be meaningless, but on the show, they called it "The Artifact." I rather like that name for it.
          Meh. Yeah. But Artifact is such a fancy a term.

Comment

Meh. Yeah. But Artifact is such a fancy a term.
            Spoiler:
            How about "Big Glowy Thing of Immense 15-seconds-then-death Radiaton," aka Project BGTI1R?
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Now you're being facetious. But two can play at that game.

Spoiler:
              Threatening High Intensity Nonstandard Gamma Yield: THINGY.

Comment

Now you're being facetious. But two can play at that game.

Spoiler:
                Threatening High Intensity Nonstandard Gamma Yield: THINGY.
                Spoiler:
                ADD Deathtrap
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Not a bad episode, but it feels like it should have come earlier. Weird thing to say considering it is only the 4th episode.

Taggart... :rolls eyes: Is a walking, talking cliche... I need to stop myself before I go on another tirade about this Aussie-wannabe...

Boy, that Beverly definitely gets around.

Don't suppose there was a not-too-subtle message about the danger of movie piracy there somewhere...

Favourite lines:
                  Spoiler:
                  F:Oh my God
                  S:That's one theory
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

New ep was very easy to predict, but it was still loads of fun to watch. Not so keen on the congressman and the whole conspiracy thing is beyond old, but I'll see where they go with it.
                    Well, it's nice to know Simon got over Doctor Weir and had time to concentrate on his political career. Good on him...

Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                    I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                    What have these years left to me?
                    Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

SCIFI has been airing the eps out of sequence which is probably why some of them seem a little... wobbly in continuity.

Comment

SCIFI has been airing the eps out of sequence which is probably why some of them seem a little... wobbly in continuity.
                        Isn't that what hurt Firefly
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I loved the last scene where Jo and Jack are putting the
                          Spoiler:
                          guns back into the rack and one of the guns is named BMFG.

I'll leave the inteperation of those 4 letters up to your imagination.

Comment

Why the heck would they do that? Especially after seeing what happened to Firefly. *grumbles*

Originally posted by EasterLily
                            Not a bad episode, but it feels like it should have come earlier. Weird thing to say considering it is only the 4th episode.
                            I got that vibe too, especially when Deputy Jo was complaining she deserved the job and Jack never passed the "test". The daughter wasn't there either. Maybe this was supposed to be the first episode after the pilot???

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

really enjoyed the ep.

i've seen a few complaints about it being predictable, but I like that it's fairly simple. Easy to watch and easy to enjoy. as yet nothing critical that makes you go d'oh! if you miss something.

it's just fun.
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Eureka Sweepstakes Contest

direct link to entry form

Win a Sony HDTV and Blueray Player
                                It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X