Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
    They can't use the same pool of 50 Vancouver actors for all their shows! LOL
    Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    But I love those same 50 actors!
    So true on both counts, internal conflict begins!
    sigpic

Comment

For my mini rant of the day...

If SyFy would advertise for their great shows like EUReKA half so much as they advertise for their stinkers - Ghost Hunters/B Movie of the week - they'd have a full half of the American market! I've been watching SyFy all morning and there has been 1 ONE commercial for EUReKA!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

For my mini rant of the day...

If SyFy would advertise for their great shows like EUReKA half so much as they advertise for their stinkers - Ghost Hunters/B Movie of the week - they'd have a full half of the American market! I've been watching SyFy all morning and there has been 1 ONE commercial for EUReKA!
        This is the greatest mini-rant ever. Calling some of those movies B movies is being nice. SyFy does great miniseries and occasionally a decent movie, but on the other hand I'm embarrassed to be a fan of the network sometimes by some of the movies that come on!
        sigpic

Comment

I agree, Eureka needs more and better advertising - but I do love Ghost Hunters, so watch it!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I have laughed myself silly at Ghost Hunters the few times I've been obliged to watch. I just don't see anything to take seriously.
            sigpic

Comment

I have laughed myself silly at Ghost Hunters the few times I've been obliged to watch. I just don't see anything to take seriously.
              Oh, I never said I take it seriously. And to be honest, I love watching the personalities of the team more than the ghost hunting itself, but they have, on occasion, gotten something very interesting. Especially the two times they were in Buffalo. We must be really haunted here. I have my own theories, which probably don't jive with theirs anyway, but regardless, I find it entertaining. Besides, some of the guys are cute.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about the new direction Eureka has taken.
                Season 4
                Spoiler:
                The whole other timeline was okay for a while but now I'm beginning to wish they would find a way to fix things to get the original timeline back.

The other thing I'm not convinced about is the Carter/Allison thing. It wouldn't have bothered me if they got together in the first two seasons but they didn't, they go and forget about it and move on and then suddenly they bring it back again at the start of season 4 and IMO it hasn't worked. It feels weird and awkward. Now I'm wishing they left it alone. When they were acting like teenagers and making googly eyes at each other I wanted to scrub my eyes till they bled If they are gonna keep the Carter/Allison thing I hope they start to have it in the background and start to be subtle about it.

I like this show other than the Carter/Allison thing so I will continue to watch for the time being but if Carter/Allison takes over the show I will have to re-evaluate my decision.
                sigpic

Comment

OK just watched s1 over the weekend its a pretty good show

favorite character is Henry
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

I love Henry. He's my overall favorite.
                    sigpic

Comment

Felicia Day will be appearing in episode 4.12!
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

IMDB is showing (so take it with a grain of salt!) that Ms Day's episode will be titled "This One Time at Space Camp..."
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Actually, from what I understand, Felicia is appearing in all ten episodes of Season 4.1. Although I'm not sure why the twitter talked about her debut being in 4.12.

Sources: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/eur...#ixzz0umRH1en4
                          http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....licia-day.html

*warning - linked articles contain spoilers*
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

I am so looking forward to more eps here! I neeEEEeeeed!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, there's not really a thread for this but...

I'm watching Dead Like Me and OMG! There's Fargo!!! Cool! First time I've seen Dead Like Me since watching EUReKA.
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY! New Eureka tonight!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X