Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    I agree about that lifestyle not being my choice, but it's a TV show so I generally see it for what it is...fiction.

I thought those memories were erased?
    True, but Jack remembers. I presume because he was the one aware of the AU.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Ah, but the whole beginning of S 3.0 was how Jack loved Alli and it was all so very tragic that the woman he loves is marrying another man.

Personally, I think tptb are just a little schitzophrenic when it comes to shipping. This is the way they lean one day and they lean the other the next day.
    Or it might be like SG1, where this writer has his own agenda, while that writer had *his* that was totally different. Either way, they need to write themselves a "canon" rule book and stick to it. (And that's not just Eureka, but all shows.)

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
    IMHO - Allison made her choice, Nathan. He died. She's got to deal with that. I think that if she and Jack "got together" this soon that would be the, sorry I can't think of a better word, s**tty thing.

Jack doesn't deserve to be the runner-up or consolation prize in that relationship. Friends, very good friends but not lovers.

I'm not sure that Tess is his answer either.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> changing direction

Someone on the SyFy board suggested that Alton Brown play Fargo's uncle. Then the discussion turned to being himself and working with Vincent in Cafe Diem for a day or so.
    Alton and Vincent in the kitchen together - the mind boggles.
    I agree that Jack deserves better. Why do all the really great guys get passed over in favor of other, creepier guys by the women they love. Makes me want to take Allison and Sam Carter and wack their heads together. <g>

Oh, and as for guest stars, I still think first priority should be getting Mike Rowe to play Jack's brother. <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Slight disagreement, Mary. Henry is the only one to remember those four years. He flashy thinged Jack at the beginning of S2.

And I know that lots of shows are rather back and forth about shipping one way and then the other and then no ship. EUReKA just seems more blatant about it.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Mike Rowe for Jack's brother - cool idea. Make him a cop as well or put him on the 'shady' side?

Alton and Vincent - ROFL! Alton Brown ROCKS! My (culinary) hero.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
          True, but Jack remembers. I presume because he was the one aware of the AU.
          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Slight disagreement, Mary. Henry is the only one to remember those four years. He flashy thinged Jack at the beginning of S2.
          That was what I thought as well, only Henry remembers it...
          sigpic

Comment

17 days left until S4!
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Can't wait.

Comment

I know I can't wait either, although I'm pretty confused by the trailers...what's with the 1940's looking Jack?
                sigpic

Comment

I've been avoiding all news about it so I have no idea!

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen any spoilers either, just the trailer/promo...I have quite a few ideas, but I'm not that creative so I trust the writers will make it cool...or it could be a "funny" trailer like the fargo one and not mean anything at all.
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen ANYTHING. No spoilers, no trailers, no promos... It's the best way to watch a series!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        I haven't seen ANYTHING. No spoilers, no trailers, no promos... It's the best way to watch a series!
                        Minor spoilers and promos get me more excited, but everyone is different.

Does Sky1 (or whatever Scotland's version of SyFy is) not show them during commercial breaks? Or do you just mute/change channel to avoid them?
                        sigpic

Comment

You don't see them when you watch other shows on TV? (assuming you do watch some )
                          sigpic

Comment

I"ve seen the promos, but they are very unspoilerish. They focus on a character and kind of make a movie trailer out of it. The Fargonator comes to mind.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

they better do a recap or air the last few eps because i have zero recollection of what happened at the end of last season.

of course, that's the problem when you run a series for 12 weeks once a year.

no wonder viewership is always in question.

Comment

I thought ratings had consistently done fairly well for Eureka, am I wrong?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X