Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we got the final ep last week...

Spoiler:

I'll admit right out, I was a tad disappointed! I'd been expecting a rousing finish, and it was kinda...dull.
    Zoe goes off to uni, her clingy boyfriend tries to stop her, Tess goes to Oz and tries to get Carter to come with, and Allison makes a cameo as a voice on a phone at the end.
    Pah.
    I hope season 4 starts better than this one ended!

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
      Well, we got the final ep last week...

Spoiler:

I'll admit right out, I was a tad disappointed! I'd been expecting a rousing finish, and it was kinda...dull.
      Zoe goes off to uni, her clingy boyfriend tries to stop her, Tess goes to Oz and tries to get Carter to come with, and Allison makes a cameo as a voice on a phone at the end.
      Pah.
      I hope season 4 starts better than this one ended!
      Spoiler:
      Well Zoe became the daughter of Hank for a short while, and Tess was bewitching a while, but got hexed. Actually too bad for Eastwick, it was quite entertaining, while it sure missed some oportunities here and there.

So they had to "leave" Eureka, in case these shows survived. And since they didn't they can come back as well.
      sigpic

Comment

So, we're still waiting for July here, right?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

July? What happens in July? (Presumably not in Oz, either )

Season 2 comes out on sale here this month, yay!
          I mainlined S1 after a friend and newly-converted-fan got it for me, and we're both eagerly awaiting our next marathon...neither of us has seen Season 2, although I've seen the subsequent ones....

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
            July? What happens in July? (Presumably not in Oz, either )

Season 2 comes out on sale here this month, yay!
            I mainlined S1 after a friend and newly-converted-fan got it for me, and we're both eagerly awaiting our next marathon...neither of us has seen Season 2, although I've seen the subsequent ones....
            July is when the new seasons of EUReKA starts up here in the States.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, lucky you!
              We were pretty lucky to get Season 3 so quickly as it was (I think so anyway), so we may not get S4 for aaages yet. Fingers crossed it's not too long after you guys though!

Comment

I just finished watching Disk 1 of Season 2. I couldn't believe how sad I found Games People Play to be! I mean, maybe being "that time" helped, but I cried when it looked like Jack was going to die and leave Zoe behind.
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

US viewers! SciFi is playing S3.5 Friday! Looking forward to it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    US viewers! SciFi is playing S3.5 Friday! Looking forward to it!
                    And by a total fluke, I took a mental health day on Friday. Coincidence? I think not! ;-)
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Nope, I'm not buying coincidence.
                      sigpic

Comment

According to the LJ Eureka Newsletter, Eureka will start July 16th. I'm not sure where that information came from though - maybe one of the news links in their post? I didn't read through all of them.

Apparently shooting starts March 18th - I did see that was mentioned in on of the Eureka Unscripted blog entries.

Also, I thought this was interesting, taken from an interview with Erica Cerra.

I can't give anything away unfortunately about the season premiere. The story is being flipped around, sideways, back and forth and I think everybody is going to be so excited for this season. They are doing something completely different, new, and exciting and totally taking characters I love and changing them. The show-runner called me and told me their idea for the new season. He told me the entire idea and I was like, "That's brilliant," and this is coming from someone who has been doing the show for four years now going in to our fifth season and I'm actually really thrilled. I have a new excitement and desire to film the season because there is just going to be some really cool new stuff going on and I think that everyone will be very pleasantly surprised. Like I said, unfortunately I can't give anything away but I think that it is something that everyone will be very excited about.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Ohhh! I'm so excited! Is it July yet?
                          sigpic

Comment

Can someone please tell me whether this is Erica? I've been trying to find some pics of her as Hera in the new movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians. The tag on the photo says Hades' wife, not Hera, but this looks like Erica to me.

Thoughts?
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              Can someone please tell me whether this is Erica? I've been trying to find some pics of her as Hera in the new movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians. The tag on the photo says Hades' wife, not Hera, but this looks like Erica to me.

Thoughts?
                              Looks like her to me, too!

On another point, I've seen through the second disk of the second season, and then I jumped ahead a bit and watched most of the marathon on Friday. Can I just say that, despite really loving a certain movie she did with Shanks (who I *don't* love so much), I really don't like this Tess person. She needs to go away and stay away. I didn't see where she came to town, but it seems like it was another stunt where they made her a friend of a character we already love (in this case, Allison) to make them feel like they need to like her. "If Allison likes her, you should like her too." Well, I don't. So there!

The clip show pretty much explained to me how Allison got pregnant, but I didn't like that either. Probably because I can't stand Stark and would never want to see her fooling herself into believing he could love her when he only loves himself. Yuck!

Of course, I reserve the right to rescind these statements after I see the eps I haven't yet from s2 and S3. <g>
                              - Mary

Comment

Well, I never really fell in love with any of the ships on EUReKA, so I had no real problem with Stark/Allison. If you watch some of the deleted scenes, there is a lot of that ship included in those.

I got tired of the whiplash they were giving me with the ships. S1 was allllll Jack/Allison. S2 was allll Nathan Allison. (with little bits of the opposite ship thrown in for the heck of it.) S3.0 was all over the place and S3.5 was a tptb backing off a lot. (hopeless shipper that I am still saw it, but that could just be me)

I liked Tess. I'm not sure if she was meant to 1) be more in the front with Salli/Allison's pregnancy, 2) put an end to the whole Jack/Allison thing or 3) show Jack that he really did love Alllison. I figure 1 for sure and it depends on your shippy stance for 2 or 3.

Ok, I'm rambling. A lot. Someone stop me now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X