No announcement yet.

Eureka : Episode Discussion /Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I created a thread for each episode (Season 3 Only), but I don't have rights to put them in a separate area (maybe a kind and generous mod can? ). I like these threads because they are easy to go back to years in the future and view discussions about questions you may once again have.
    sigpic

Comment

I dunno... I'm not yet convinced Eureka is popular enough to warrant separate threads for each ep but I guess time will tell. Maybe for the NEW eps, but for the old eps it seems a little excessive, especially since those discussions already exist in this thread here. Just gives folks two places to look, but I guess that's hardly a unique scenario.

You can always report the threads to the mods to make them sticky (no way in hell they'll create a subfolder for THIS show). I wanna say it's usually only the current and upcoming ep threads that get stickied, but I can't remember fer sur cos I'm not processing info very well right now.

*rubs eyes* What I'd like to know is what advances has Eureka made in the field of cold medicines and could I have some, please?

Comment

Yeah I agree, that's why I only did the current season. We'll see, I have no idea how much work that is to do.

I could have used that Cold medicine when I had swine flu last week!
        sigpic

Comment

So what are we all going to do until July? I've always hated these shorter seasons. It's such a looong wait.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Colin Ferguson is going to be a bonus guest at Wolf: Haven 1 on Saturday the 3rd of October if anyone is going. It's at the Thistle Hotel outside Heathrow Airport, UK. The con is for Sancturay and other guests are Robin Dunne, Emilie Ullerup, Ryan Robbins and Christopher Heyerdahl.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              So what are we all going to do until July? I've always hated these shorter seasons. It's such a looong wait.
              Would anyone be interested in doing a rewatch of the last three seasons?
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Would anyone be interested in doing a rewatch of the last three seasons?
                I've got the first two seasons. Any word on when season 3 is coming to dvd? Or are they still on Syfy.com?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I've got the first two seasons. Any word on when season 3 is coming to dvd? Or are they still on Syfy.com?
                  Season 3.0 (the first half) came out in June. Probably this summer's half will be out next June I'd guess - they seem to like to schedule the releases just a few days before the new season starts.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

They don't want you to have enough time to rent it on Netflix, ha
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Season 3.0 (the first half) came out in June. Probably this summer's half will be out next June I'd guess - they seem to like to schedule the releases just a few days before the new season starts.
                      Oh, cool! I thought they'd make us wait for both S3.0 and S3.5 to get dvds. Now I'll have to look for it. It hasn't been in this teeny tiny town.
                      sigpic

Comment

I really like Eureka because of the very creative storylines they have I am sometimes surprised. Some of their tech is a little surprising like Martha,
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

i'm just annoyed at getting about 9 episodes, then having to wait nearly a year, and getting 9 more.

thanks syfy. no way to lose viewers than to not have one of your most popular shows on the air.
                          seriously. 9 weeks. there's 52 in a year. you do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                            i'm just annoyed at getting about 9 episodes, then having to wait nearly a year, and getting 9 more.

thanks syfy. no way to lose viewers than to not have one of your most popular shows on the air.
                            I hear you. Maybe it'll be different next year. *crosses fingers* At the very least, we'll be getting 11 eps and then waiting for 11 eps. I'd much prefer to have them all at once though.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree. For a show with such great ratings (by SyFy standards) it hasn't got a ton of respect!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post

Well be thankful they are renewing the show. ABC FAM. Kyle XY was another show that I like they put it on hiatus for over a year and then only 10 episodes then they canceled it for low ratings Just a bit of ranting on my part.

In my understanding they plan to renew it for 22 episodes
                                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X