Needs (108)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    I think assigning names is pretty much based on the leaves/die basis. its been stated that Sierra is the newest doll and is definatly newer that November and Victor, because when we were told that Sierra was new, both Victor an November were both "undercover".

As for the episode itself i enjoyed it. I kinda new going into it, that there would a reset at the end of the episode. Was nice to get some back story on November and Sierra, and good to get an introduction to more dolls, Mike and Tango. Shame there was backstory for Victor.

The numbers look pretty dire, wish is a shame because of the potensial im starting to see.
    Ah see, I had forgotten about that.
    The paper work on the dolls must be a b****
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

This was a really interesting episode. The people in charge have finally acknowledged that it's not all gone when they wipe the Dolls. The fact that Echo et al had to be given back some of their memories to resolve their problems is fascinating. Their perfect dolls are not so perfect after all! I'm really looking forward to seeing how all of this changes our main Dolls going forward.

I am still undecided who the spy is though. But it definitely has to be someone with access.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not ready to write Dr. Saunders off as the mole just yet. Even though it turned out to be her idea to hit the reset button with them in this way (and nice little reveal there at the end that it was her idea), I think it could be her way of sparing them from the attic, which is an even worse fate.

Made her seem cold, but if she is the mole, it might take some attention away from her if the DH suspects a mole.

There are just not that many choices for who the mole is IF there is even a mole. Heck the little implanted message may have just been the Dollhouse screwing with Ballard yet again.

Anyway I guess the main dolls in the show are back to square one as far as their identities go. Just when they start to get some individual character, they become blank slates again....
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Overall, the episode is an interesting study in human psychology.
          So that was why Mellie signed across the dotted line. Poor lass.

I also think that Saunders was trying to protect the actives from a fate worse than death although I'm not sure that she is the "insider".

But I'm really curious about the attic... is it a metaphor or real place? Is it like Bluebeard's attic, stacked with bodies in pods?

Nice to see Morena Baccarin as a handler? if only for a few seconds.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            I'm not ready to write Dr. Saunders off as the mole just yet. Even though it turned out to be her idea to hit the reset button with them in this way (and nice little reveal there at the end that it was her idea), I think it could be her way of sparing them from the attic, which is an even worse fate.

Made her seem cold, but if she is the mole, it might take some attention away from her if the DH suspects a mole.

There are just not that many choices for who the mole is IF there is even a mole. Heck the little implanted message may have just been the Dollhouse screwing with Ballard yet again.

Anyway I guess the main dolls in the show are back to square one as far as their identities go. Just when they start to get some individual character, they become blank slates again....
            I suspected her, too but although on the one hand it would make sense on the other hand I somehow think it would be too obvious.

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
            Overall, the episode is an interesting study in human psychology.
            So that was why Mellie signed across the dotted line. Poor lass.

I also think that Saunders was trying to protect the actives from a fate worse than death although I'm not sure that she is the "insider".

But I'm really curious about the attic... is it a metaphor or real place? Is it like Bluebeard's attic, stacked with bodies in pods?

Nice to see Morena Baccarin as a handler? if only for a few seconds.
            Really? Where I missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
              Yeah, I didn't catch that either.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I'm with the dollhouse screwing with him still, just because it would be awesome if they were.
                Also, Echo may still be broken. Her problems started when she drank the poison in the hunting episode, and that may have broken her permanently.

Comment

I doubt things would work out so smoothly for the Dollhouse...

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                    I doubt things would work out so smoothly for the Dollhouse...
                    Oh I don't think they will remain that way for very long. The DH will still have problems with them eventually, but what little built up personality they had got cleaned away for the time being anyway. Victor not waiting for Sierra there at the end....
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed Victor just went to pod at the end, and didn't wait for Sierra. Still, he likes her, and I don't think that can be suppressed too long.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                        Yeah, I noticed Victor just went to pod at the end, and didn't wait for Sierra. Still, he likes her, and I don't think that can be suppressed too long.
                        I doubt that, too.
                        And didn't they say that Echo, Victor and Sierra knew each other before? Or did that just refer to one of their doll projects?

Comment

I think that referred to a previous assignment. I don't think they knew each other when they were whole.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                            Yeah, I didn't catch that either.
                            While they were having the meeting in De Witt's office.
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                              While they were having the meeting in De Witt's office.
                              Have to take a look at those scenes again then

Comment

Was in Vancouver and didn't get a chance to watch the ep until last night. Good stuff! I like the Doc's "closure" theory and it was interesting to see how the various dolls reacted.

What's the deal with Mike, though? Was he just there because he was part of the set or did he genuinely have some issues? Loved the whole "aliens" thing. LOL! I also loved Victor's take charge attitude. His character is really growing on me. I'd say he's second only to Agent Ballard but after that whole dream sequence thing Paul has gone down a bit in my estimation.

This ep also gave us confirmation that not everyone volunteered for this, as Sierra was clearly kidnapped in order to be the plaything of that rich, arrogant bat turd. Kinda wish Victor had killed him.

I'm also kinda curious to know what happened to November's daughter. She, at least, seems like one who would want to forget whatever happened.

Topher is an ass. Some of you have said that before, but I found him mildly amusing until now. Blah. Just shoot the sniveling deviant and be done with it.

As for Echo being spared, weren't there bodies in the background of that one scene where the Dollhouse crew found her alive & unharmed after Alpha's rampage? I thought there were, but maybe my imagination is embellishing the memory. Wouldn't be the first time. She was definitely blood-spattered, though.

Oh, and the ending where Victor immediately crawled into is coffin-bed without checking on Sierra first? Very sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X